Louisville (long) Trip Report

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
My dad lived in Cincinnati when I lived in Louisville. I got to try many versions of “chili”in those days. Louisville had many versions to but, being downriver, I think changed the taste. The worst was spaghetti with chili over it. NOPE.
Well, see Bill, that's the problem right there. Spaghetti with chili on it is only "chili 2-way". Nobody eats that. Ya gotta at least have grated cheddar cheese on top of the spahetti/chili. That's "chli 3-way"...:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
My dad lived in Cincinnati when I lived in Louisville. I got to try many versions of “chili”in those days. Louisville had many versions to but, being downriver, I think changed the taste. The worst was spaghetti with chili over it. NOPE.
wild bill......"chili-mac" is the NUTZ!!!!
;)

• Wow
Reactions: lll

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Well, see Bill, that's the problem right there. Spaghetti with chili on it is only "chili 2-way". Nobody eats that. Ya gotta at least have grated cheddar cheese on top of the spahetti/chili. That's "chli 3-way"...:)
Garlic Spaghetti with fresh grated cheese and garlic bread is a “must”. The best blocks of cheese comes from Costco but two people have to be Eyetalyns to eat all dat. And they are blocks. You must have been in Novato about the same time as me. 76-80.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Garlic Spaghetti with fresh grated cheese and garlic bread is a “must”. The best blocks of cheese comes from Costco but two people have to be Eyetalyns to eat all dat. And they are blocks. You must have been in Novato about the same time as me. 76-80.
I never lived in Novato. But I lived in Sta Cruz for about a year in '71-- above Felton in Ben Lomand. Then moved up to Trinidad (above Eureka) until '75. I played at a room in Sta Cruz then, but I can't recall it's name. It had pool and billiards. I used to go in and play the owner 3C. Seemed to me the room was in the northern part of town on the main drag.

Many years later I came down from Eureka to play a tourny at a room in Sta Cruz. Must have been '95/'96. Can't think of the room name. They had a no smoking policy, which was one of the first I'd seen.