Marilyn Monroe

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Steve, can't you put up a picture of Marilyn Monroe or someone on the home page? I feel like that picture of Fred and Billy's mugs has become a permanent fixture in my den...:D

Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
Steve, can't you put up a picture of Marilyn Monroe or someone on the home page? I feel like that picture of Fred and Billy's mugs has become a permanent fixture in my den...:D

Doc
I don't have any Marilyn, but how about this?

Working_Class_Hero

Verified Member
From
Cedar Rapids, IA
Speaking of Ms. M

Speaking of Ms. M

I read somewhere yesterday that there is a 16mm short film of Ms. M providing oral sex to a man whose face is off camera. It was preserved in the FBI records because Mr. Hoover was trying to prove that it was one of the Kennedy brothers who was getting the "knob polishing". It was just sold at auction for a bunch-o-cash.
Sorry....off topic I know, but it came to mind.......

Deeman

Verified Member
I thoought the guy who bought the film for $1.5 million showed a lot of class in saying he would not show it ever to honor her memory. Not many would put up that many dimes to keep it off the internet.

Damn, I remember how good she looked! I just should have been born JFK!

DeeMan

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Some imperfections.

Some imperfections.

NH Steve said:
I don't have any Marilyn, but how about this?

If you look real close you'll see her ears are slightly deformed. Obviously she
needs an ear job, IMHO !
Dick

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
She's getting to be a pretty good local player. She and her partner just came in seventh in the NH state doubles tournament -- against men :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
She's lucky I'm not 3 or 4 years younger !!!!!

She's lucky I'm not 3 or 4 years younger !!!!!

Okay Steve, Based on your evaluation of the young lady, I will share my life
expieriences with her and give her all my worldly posessions. Time out, my wife is calling me to dinner....... To be continued !

Dick

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Is she preggers ?

Is she preggers ?

NH Steve said:
She's getting to be a pretty good local player. She and her partner just came in seventh in the NH state doubles tournament -- against men :)

Also please note her jeans are unzipped at the top ! What's with that ? I demand a paternity test, this would not be MY child!!!! ( I wish }

Dick

Last edited: