May 26-30th 2021 Buffalo's Pro Classic-$13,500 Total Added.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
It was my favorite stream in a long time. Leaving the cam on the action table 24-7 makes me want to get it every time. Thanks.. Getting on the table. The players seemed like they were not use to doing it. In my country, it was like that almost everywhere. I've done it many thousands of times. If you don't and the other guy does, it puts you at a big disadvantage. There's an art to it...

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
It was my favorite stream in a long time. Leaving the cam on the action table 24-7 makes me want to get it every time. Thanks.. Getting on the table. The players seemed like they were not use to doing it. In my country, it was like that almost everywhere. I've done it many thousands of times. If you don't and the other guy does, it puts you at a big disadvantage. There's an art to it...

After being there....I thought It would be HelpFul..... to sell One Pocket.Org Knee pads and elbow pads for the Overweight players. :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Yes, I tried it and for me -- forget it -- I could not get a decent bridge and stroke without risking flopping face first into the balls. Would that be a foul? Sure would!!! It's also funny to see them scramble to get off to avoid having a moving ball bump into them... :LOL:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I will talk to Ray about getting the entire event replay up for you guys soon to watch.

Since we didn't get to show the overnight replay loops each day.

We decided by popular demand to show all night high stakes action live
That would be great Terry!! And please let us know when. I missed the last day (travel day for me), and even though I bought the wifi in flight, it isn't very good wifi -- nor is my wifi at home lol. But the quality of play was SO STRONG in this event, I really want to watch as much as possible again!

THANK YOU!!!

AtLarge

If you go to the matches link, you can see all the match length times for every match

Few really long ones like John Morra vs Justyn Cone 😮

JOHN MORRA
Canada Flag
Canada Flag
JUSTYN CONE
May 29, 2021 11:05 AMTable 37 hrs, 19 mins

Link below

Terry, the match lengths shown by Digital Pool are not accurate. Often they are reasonably close, usually a little longer than the actual match time, but sometimes they are drastically wrong. I do not know how they are measuring their "Duration" or even the match start time (sometimes way off). I measure match length from the lag until the last ball is pocketed. Some examples of the differences:

- The Frost/Kiamco match started at about 12:20 pm Friday (New Orleans time) and ended at about 3:53 pm. That's about 3 hours, 33 minutes. Digital Pool lists the Duration as 4 hours, 24 minutes.​
- The Chohan/Orcollo match on Saturday started at about 12:03 pm and ended at about 4:13 pm. So the length was about 4 hours, 10 minutes. Digital Pool lists the Duration as 5 hours, 9 minutes.​
- The Finals started at about 9:02 pm Sunday and ended at 1:13 am, a length of 4 hours, 11 minutes. Digital Pool lists the start time as 9:32 and the length at 5 hours, 5 minutes.​

Perhaps some of their large errors, like the 3 I show here that are off by nearly an hour, are just arithmetic mistakes, subtracting the start time from the finish time. Perhaps other errors reflect the time the match results were reported to the tournament desk rather than the actual ending time. I do not know, but the match lengths they show are just not at all reliable.

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I will talk to Ray about getting the entire event replay up for you guys soon to watch.

Since we didn't get to show the overnight replay loops each day.

We decided by popular demand to show all night high stakes action live
Not complaining, it was my fault I didn't dedicate the time to watch, and like others have expressed too, I think seeing the high-stakes action at night is a good decision!

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
No, it's all good we normally try and loop the replays for you guys,.
some overseas viewers that can't watch live because of time difference.
I ask Ray about doing a replay for all the event buyers and premium members.
Maybe we can do it some time before Big Tyme Classic starts next week.
That would be fantastic. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't tune in for all of it. What I did see was memorable. Excellent production values and expert commentary. Thanks.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
So I walk into Bogies and see a player crawl....''on the table''.
I jokingly say ''one foot in the pool room''.
Joyner had NO clue what I meant by that.
Had to explain. :)
Forgot how much younger these men are than I.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Digital Pool is new software and our 1st time using it.
The guy that developed program already sent us a message this morning asking for our feedback and a list of things that could be improved on.
I will make sure this is part of the feed back.
Anything other issues or problems you noticed about this software ?
Please if he can offer a "printer friendly" choice that is more compact and readable, that would be nice.

Thank you!!

AtLarge

Digital Pool is new software and our 1st time using it.
The guy that developed program already sent us a message this morning asking for our feedback and a list of things that could be improved on.
I will make sure this is part of the feed back.
Anything other issues or problems you noticed about this software ?
It looks pretty good, Terry. One of their pages is headed "Player Performance Ratings," but it's blank. I don't know what that is supposed to be. Maybe something used in handicapped events?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It was great to see Scott Frost back to putting in the effort in to play well, and he obviously played well to take second in this tough field!!

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
A fight broke out about a day before the final.
Freezer put this big guy in a hold, and stopped the moment.
He had been barking from the time when I showed up 11am till the confrontation about 3 hrs later.