Members Tournament

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
table looks great bill
glad to see you are feeling strong enough to do the work...:)

That’s not me doing the heavy lifting, I’m the guy who had it the toughest, I had to pay the installers. I am making a light cabinet, right now it’s two LED lamps hung with electrical wire and it’s too high, crooked, and off center. Being the cheapo I am, making a light cabinet seemed much better than buying one. Still some tweaks to be done to the table, the installers left at 1 am facing a two and 1/2 hour drive home. All in all, it’s been about three years in the waiting and I can’t sleep knowing there’s a pool room in my house..Next pool project is moving the Gazebo and expanding it so the Gold Crown can be installed.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Bill, Could you post a pic of your lighting when you finish it up ?

I am going to remodel for a pool table in my house upon return from
1-pkt.org tournament. I am still trying to decide on lighting.

Looks like you have excellent lighting from picture.

Thanks. Hope to see you at California Billiards:rolleyes::rolleyes:

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
C'mon Bill

C'mon Bill

Hey Kentucky! You can't miss the tournament in Fremont. We would all like to see you again. Remember age is only in the mind.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Bill, Could you post a pic of your lighting when you finish it up ?

I am going to remodel for a pool table in my house upon return from
1-pkt.org tournament. I am still trying to decide on lighting.

Looks like you have excellent lighting from picture.

Thanks. Hope to see you at California Billiards:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Believe it or not I am using two 24” connecting LED lights. My frame will be VFDF clear and the dimensions of my box will be 60X12 wilth a white stain and varathane finish. I’m try to match the rest of the house which is clear DF and a white stain. Many years ago I refinished a woman’s floor using a white finish stain and I didn’t like it but I like it now. Go to a lighting store and they have the panels to replace older fixtures. Very inexpensive too.:heh

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Looks like a predator 8k with revo shaft there too... Nice layout and table there bud. If you can keep them cats off it...lol BTW get rid of that darn Chinese cat condo monstrosity and get you a quality USA made one:heh http://bigbearcatcondos.com/

I’m thinking of making my own cat condo, I have plenty of wood left over from the cat condos in the old house. What I really want is to block off the room so my cats can’t get in there. Right now the table is new enough so they are still terrified of it but it won’t be long. I have been practicing my break. Because we are so close to the ocean, the table plays very slow. I haven’t forgotten your offer of a ball, time for a trip to Bowling Green.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I’m thinking of making my own cat condo, I have plenty of wood left over from the cat condos in the old house. What I really want is to block off the room so my cats can’t get in there. Right now the table is new enough so they are still terrified of it but it won’t be long. I have been practicing my break. Because we are so close to the ocean, the table plays very slow. I haven’t forgotten your offer of a ball, time for a trip to Bowling Green.
Bill, if high humidity is a problem you can buy a good dehumidifier for under $200. I got mine on Amazon. They really work. Most have several settings, and the better ones have timers. Where I live it's a sauna 8 months a year, so the dehumidifier is a must.

~Doc

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Your welcome to come to Paducah and play some 50.00 one pocket anytime Bill. That's my limit per game these days unless you want to donate me a few of those 10 thousand dollar bills you have laying around.:heh