My Cross-Country Trek Has Nearly Begun...

davAmundo

Verified Member
All,

I will be leaving sunny Charleston, SC on the 19th of June to go to a school in Norfolk, VA for two weeks. Then I will be spending 2 or 3 days in Louisville, KY on the way over to Des Moines for my cousin's wedding. If anyone lives near those two cities in VA or KY, let me know if you would like to get together and play some (I'm not bringing $10,000 but I'll usually "bet what I got.")

I love the web as a vehicle to bring people closer together. I spent 10 days in Des Moines last month while buying my house, and met two people there whom I had spoken with in this forum. Big Dog's Billiards in Des Moines is every bit as nice as T-dog said it was, and the action seems pretty good.

Thanks for putting this whole thing together!

DavAmundo

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
??? Maybe in St. Louis ???

??? Maybe in St. Louis ???

davAmundo said:
All,

I will be leaving sunny Charleston, SC on the 19th of June to go to a school in Norfolk, VA for two weeks. Then I will be spending 2 or 3 days in Louisville, KY on the way over to Des Moines for my cousin's wedding. If anyone lives near those two cities in VA or KY, let me know if you would like to get together and play some (I'm not bringing $10,000 but I'll usually "bet what I got.")

I love the web as a vehicle to bring people closer together. I spent 10 days in Des Moines last month while buying my house, and met two people there whom I had spoken with in this forum. Big Dog's Billiards in Des Moines is every bit as nice as T-dog said it was, and the action seems pretty good.

Thanks for putting this whole thing together!

DavAmundo

In the last 2 years, I haven't seen anyone (who knew how to talk) that couldn't get a fair game at The Break in Cahokia, IL.
That is just a stones throw from The Arch.
I have no idea how you play BUT if it isn't any better than Cliff Joiner at One Pocket OR Gabe Owen at Nine Ball - You shouldn't have any trouble "Matching Up".

TY & GL

Last edited:

t-dog

Verified Member
hey

hey

Dave, It was good meeting you and I hope you have a safe trip. I assume all the housing details worked themselves out. They have moved that monday night tourney to sunday. dont be afaid to play in the tuesday night level b tourney. you can snap that off a couple of weeks before they dont let you play anymore.