Verified Member
My Worst Nightmare - jtompilot 3 n' out 2018 MOT

Nice shot, sir!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
My Worst Nightmare - jtompilot 3 n' out 2018 MOT

I was standing just behind the announcers booth with someone who I can’t recall and I called that shot and said... “it’s a game winner”... and he did hit it perfect. Great finish.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Great shot jim
I would have nightmares too dave
Now that you posted it
Wish you sweet dreams....:)

beatle

Verified Member
not that hard of a shot. hitting those two balls perfectly was lucky but thats pool. you would probable have lost anyway after he made the bank.

whatever you did to leave him there wasnt good. its generally bad to leave free cross banks.

most times a little distraction before the shot like asking for some kind of a bet here changes a players thought processes to make them doubt themselves.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
not that hard of a shot. hitting those two balls perfectly was lucky but thats pool. you would probable have lost anyway after he made the bank.

whatever you did to leave him there wasnt good. its generally bad to leave free cross banks.

most times a little distraction before the shot like asking for some kind of a bet here changes a players thought processes to make them doubt themselves.

You're right, but you really know how to suck the life out of a fun post.

beatle

Verified Member
you mean this forum is supposed to be fun. why didnt anybody tell me this.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Hitting those two balls is the easy part. I shoot that shot on a regular basis, missing the two spotted balls is hard

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX

FREE ! ! Are you not seeing the shot ? I was there and Dave made a good shot prior to Jim's miracle shot.

To hit the hard cross bank perfectly and the clip the two balls on the spot perfectly makes you think that Jim has been living right.

Even though I had Jim in Calcutta, I feel like that shot was 1 out of 50, at least.

I felt so sorry for Dave that I bought him in Philly calcutta:)

beatle

Verified Member
super shot, lucky to get everything about it perfect.

still fairly free as if he misses likely should not leave much. that is the definition of a free shot.

i will take 50 to 1 or less for a large amount i get out from there and be stealing.