OCT 2021 - 'POV X' - $4,000 added One-Pocket / Taking Signups (64 Players/No Fees)

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Hello All!
It looks like we already have a few OP.org members who will be attending this event. I am certainly looking forward to covering the action; to returning to California Billiards for this grand celebration of 10 years since launching my company, POVPool. We will have plenty of giveaway items, raffles and definitely some great matches!

9-Ball on Friday!
One-Pocket on Saturday/Sunday!
*NO GREEN FEES!*

It has been an honor to serve the cue-sports community for a decade and hope you can either attend or follow the action during our live-stream on YouTube.

PERTINENT LINKS:
ENTRY FORM DOWNLOAD: https://www.povpool.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/POV-X-Entry-Form.pdf
PLAYER LIST/BRACKET: https://digitalpool.com/tournaments/pov-x-dollar4000-added-one-pocket
HOTEL: Holiday Inn Express, $94 Promo room rate bookable at this link: https://www.californiabilliards.com/hotel
POVPool YouTube: https://youtube.com/POVPOOL
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:

Attachments

• POVX RGB.png
    POVX RGB.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Nice of you to give some back, Ray. And congrats on your 10 years!
POV is Daniel and Geraldine from Los Angeles Doc. POV has been providing free streams in CA for ten years. I won’t be playing in this but hope to do a little commentating. They did the first big match with T-Rex and Orcullo at CA Billiards a little while back, FOR FREE. Yours truly did commentate the last day of that match. We had over 4K viewers that last day.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
POV is Daniel and Geraldine from Los Angeles Doc. POV has been providing free streams in CA for ten years. I won’t be playing in this but hope to do a little commentating. They did the first big match with T-Rex and Orcullo at CA Billiards a little while back, FOR FREE. Yours truly did commentate the last day of that match. We had over 4K viewers that last day.
Whoops! Used wrong name. Thank you to DANIEL.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Happy Anniversary, POVpool folk (Daniel and Geraldine). 10 years of streaming for the masses has been much appreciated. It was great to see you both in North Hollywood.

Here's to another 10 years!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Middle of October or later? I told John I would pair up with him like the old days but I have doctors nearly every day until October sometime. If you have this without me, then I will have to kidnap Geraldine and take her on a Fuji holiday. What kind of cake?

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Well, so far it looks like we will have some royalty in attendance. The great, Jerry 'Baby Huey' Matchin called me to take a one pocket spot, John Barton will be taking a spot; I will be putting these guys on the mic for sure, so that Hendy has some company!

Looking forward to this!

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Daniel, I sent in my money and application but never got a response from Cal Billiards. What is the best way to confirm that I am entered? Thanks.

Kenji

same, it's been over a week and a half since i sent my application and check. It still hasn't been cashed.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Chris, Did you have to write to Chris S. to get that confirmation or did he respond to your entry without your having to ask for the confirmation? I paid with PP but got no response. I suppose I could just call CB and ask them to check...

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
same, it's been over a week and a half since i sent my application and check. It still hasn't been cashed.
Also - I do know that Chris does not actually cash the entries until about a week prior to the event. I actually just spoke with him on the phone and he told me he received one by mail butt doesn’t remember who it was. He also told me the mail is slooooow up there so please be patient or call to get it resolved. I don’t know your real name/s so I can’t jog his memory by your membership name.

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
I will go thru all entries tomorrow and give a list out to POV. Best way to enter is PayPal (friends n family). Sorry for late response but I have 4 tournaments in a row coming up, so lots to juggle. Thanks