One Pocket Event/Side Bar Banks/Full Rack????

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Might be an interesting sidebar game to have at one of our events. Dbl elim. one rack bank game, first to 8 moves on. If you make a bank and scratch you don't owe an additional ball, just spot it up....BIH in the kitchen.

A normal scratch won't count against you, just gives opponent BIH kitchen. That way the rack would not drag into a second full rack game because of balls owed.

Also, full rack banks starts off with a safe break, it's not a break where if you pocket a ball you shoot again. Now if you choose to break the stack open, no matter what, your opponent shoots next.

We all need practice on our bank game....cept maybe the Ghost/and the Crabbster 😇

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Might be an interesting sidebar game to have at one of our events. Dbl elim. one rack bank game, first to 8 moves on. If you make a bank and scratch you don't owe an additional ball, just spot it up....BIH in the kitchen.

A normal scratch won't count against you, just gives opponent BIH kitchen. That way the rack would not drag into a second full rack game because of balls owed.

We all need practice on our bank game....cept maybe the Ghost. 😇
I'll try you some even full rack banks in Chicago big fella. Should be some good practice for ya...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
ok, once I get my table, I am going to have to start playing some bank pool so I can tango with some of you fellers!

after all, that should probably be a requirement of any pool player from OH or KY! :)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
You know we always have action my friend. I won't even make you spot me two games on the wire...lol

Offered you a fair game which in 30 yrs is more than you have ever done with me...lol
I never ''worked'' you LOL. But you hanging ''Buddy H.'' has made you a southern bank expert. ;) Lookin' forward to Chi town. Drive safe.