One-Pocket Travelers - Orlando, Florida

fastford

ace said:
We don't even know where we are going in Orlando yet. There has not been much response from Orlando players. We will find a place to play and you are welcome to play.
There is a place called clicks that has 4 goldcrowns seperate from the small tables

chopstick

Verified Member
Deeman said:
I've got word out to him and Ed and hope to hear back this weekend!

I will call y Monday.

How did you send that word? Did you lose my number?

A lot of pool rooms have closed down in Orlando recently. Right now, the only room that I am sure of, as far as what we what to do, is Clicks in Cassleberry. Six Gold Crowns fenced off from the rest of the room and a crop of local one pocket players. Decent area, good bar, good juke box, pretty women. Played Blackjack some 10 ball in there a couple of years ago.

Backstage billiards has two rooms on the south side of town. I know Ace would prefer one of those locations. I have not checked them, but the other Backstage locations only have crappy 8 footers.

I will check around. Right now, Clicks on the north side has my reccomendation. Clicks on the south side is not nearly as good.

PS: Happy goddamn birthday Deeman

Deeman

Verified Member
chopstick said:
How did you send that word? Did you lose my number?

A lot of pool rooms have closed down in Orlando recently. Right now, the only room that I am sure of, as far as what we what to do, is Clicks in Cassleberry. Six Gold Crowns fenced off from the rest of the room and a crop of local one pocket players. Decent area, good bar, good juke box, pretty women. Played Blackjack some 10 ball in there a couple of years ago.

Backstage billiards has two rooms on the south side of town. I know Ace would prefer one of those locations. I have not checked them, but the other Backstage locations only have crappy 8 footers.

I will check around. Right now, Clicks on the north side has my reccomendation. Clicks on the south side is not nearly as good.

PS: Happy goddamn birthday Deeman
Chopstick,

I PM'ed you on BD but it seems they have jammed my PM privileges, I guess! We will trust your judgement for the venue! I did lose your number when they ripped my phone away at SMART, my former company. :)

Now retired but busier than ever! Thanks for the Birthday wishes, I' d just as soon me and you no longer count them! can you believe were kids in Memphis knocking balls around just a few short years/decades ago? :)

DeeMan
(334) 363-2587
Deesands265@gmail.com

Tori says, "Hi, you handsome man!" Yes, her eyesight is failing! :)

Deeman

Verified Member
fastford said:
So has anywhere been decided yet?

I'll let Ace and Chopstick decide, I just show up, park my bike and frighten people! :)

DeeMan