Perfect 5 and out.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I forgot how to operate the WEI table. You will have to clik to view the layouts. This is a perfect 5 and out that I put on Jeff Carter at Red Shoes the other night. I say perfect because my position was perfect on every shot. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

http://pool.bz/P/?@3ANEf4BBUe4CWKX4...ght_back_under_to_complete_5_and_out&ZZ1uCEB@

Beard

After you have saved the table diagrams. Do you next save it in html or url? and then how do you paste it into the post?

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Freddy,

I can see your out when I click on your link and I'm logged in to Pool.Bz but I cannot get it to come up as a table on onepocket.org.. I don't know how the damn thing works anymore.

Nice out though:).

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Please, please, someone, anyone help me view this work of art. Even though I don't play bank pool, I still appreciate true talent when I see it...(and I will not be so crude as to bring up the "niche game" thingy)..:cool:
Surely you went on to win the tournament, didn't you ? I am so thrilled for you, I could just s**t.

View attachment 4202

PS..SuperDuck still wuvs Fwed...JK JK JK..:p :p :p :p

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Clik on the #@@%%'n link!

Clik on the #@@%%'n link!

Please, please, someone, anyone help me view this work of art. Even though I don't play bank pool, I still appreciate true talent when I see it...(and I will not be so crude as to bring up the "niche game" thingy)..:cool:
Surely you went on to win the tournament, didn't you ? I am so thrilled for you, I could just s**t.

View attachment 4202

PS..SuperDuck still wuvs Fwed...JK JK JK..:p :p :p :p

Clik if you want to see the way the game is supposed to be played! No hit and hope.
http://pool.bz/P/?@3ANEf4BBUe4CWKX4...ght_back_under_to_complete_5_and_out&ZZ1uCEB@

Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
nice out freddy:)
i also tried to post the table and run out but got a table with no balls on it like koud:mad::frus

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Aginst my better judgement...

Aginst my better judgement...

I was forced to join 'Pool Bz' to view this outstanding feat...Tremendous display of raw talent, Fred, kudos to you, sir. As one expert banker, to another, I salute you...:cool:

However, I seem to recall, several times in my career, banking 6 and out, playing one pocket, I wonder what the degree of difficulty would be, making them all in the same pocket ???

View attachment 4204

PS..Of course this was well before I learned to play "straight-in" position, which obviously, would have been a much easier way to get my six balls..:D :D :D

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Join poolbz?

Join poolbz?

nice out freddy:)
i also tried to post the table and run out but got a table with no balls on it like koud:mad::frus

I guess you must join poolbz. Either that or someone explain to me how to post for WEI to Onepocket.org. I used to know how.

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I guess you must join poolbz. Either that or someone explain to me how to post for WEI to Onepocket.org. I used to know how.

Beard

Freddy,

I have tried every way I know to post your layout here, I cannot do it. It's not working like it used to, I'm sure you're doing it right. The guy who runs the WEI Table has changed something. I went to Pool.bz and the info on posting a WEI is the same as it used to be, it just doesn't work.

P.S. I am logged in at Pool.bz and can see your runout when I click on the link you posted.

Dennis

Here's the info and it's what I'm doing.

CueTable Software Guide - Windows Internet Explorer_2011-10-17_15-39-33.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Nice shooting Fred, and I'm impressed you tackled the wei table -- especially with the problems with it lately. Maybe I am paranoid, but does anyone else get the feeling he (wei) does not want his diagram tool to work on other websites? (I mean other than his own?)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Maybe I am paranoid, but does anyone else get the feeling he (wei) does not want his diagram tool to work on other websites? (I mean other than his own?)

I don't think so Steve. Over on the All-Zaniness site there are posted WEI's that get "quoted" and responded to and they come up in multiple posts. No problems over there. I tried to bring one of them over here and I got the same damn thing, a table with no balls on it:(.

Dennis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I don't think so Steve. Over on the All-Zaniness site there are posted WEI's that get "quoted" and responded to and they come up in multiple posts. No problems over there. I tried to bring one of them over here and I got the same damn thing, a table with no balls on it:(.

Dennis
Maybe only certain other websites?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
The issues lie with the creator of the WEI table and the pool.bz site. He's doing something with it which is affecting the ability for us to post to outside sites such as here. I sent him a PM 2 weeks ago and recieved no reply. And sending him another one and putting a link to this thread.

So there might be a chance he reads this thread, feel free to post your comments here and feel free to try and post a table here. This might be a hijack in a way, so make sure you comment on Freddy's perfect 5 and out first before moving onto the WEI table issues.

Freddy, I see the first shot happens to be the pinch bank we have been discussing lately. Nice runout and you did a great job on the WEI table. You still got the hang of it (banking and using the WEI table:D)

Trying to repost the WEI table here.

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@3ANEf4BBUe4CWKX4...ght_back_under_to_complete_5_and_out&ZZ1uCEB@[/CUETABLE]

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Same result

Same result

The issues lie with the creator of the WEI table and the pool.bz site. He's doing something with it which is affecting the ability for us to post to outside sites such as here. I sent him a PM 2 weeks ago and recieved no reply. And sending him another one and putting a link to this thread.

So there might be a chance he reads this thread, feel free to post your comments here and feel free to try and post a table here. This might be a hijack in a way, so make sure you comment on Freddy's perfect 5 and out first before moving onto the WEI table issues.

Freddy, I see the first shot happens to be the pinch bank we have been discussing lately. Nice runout and you did a great job on the WEI table. You still got the hang of it (banking and using the WEI table:D)

Trying to repost the WEI table here.

[CUETABLE]http://pool.bz/P/?@3ANEf4BBUe4CWKX4...ght_back_under_to_complete_5_and_out&ZZ1uCEB@[/CUETABLE]

You got the same result I did, Greg.
I posted that layout and shot pattern to try and show just how much can go into a controlled run-out.

The first shot for example, I walked the q ball in a straight line over to the next 2 balls. I "walked" it rather than cross the face with follow, in order to make sure the cue ball didnt land near the cushion. A fault that many players dont consider when playing position. Because I was well off the rail I was able to easily execute the reverse draw to the rail and out for perfect position on the third ball.
Using that same thought process, when I shot the third ball I didnt pull the cue ball too much toward the corner pocket because I wanted to make sure the cue ball stayed on a path near the table middle. Shooting the 4th ball I stopped the cue ball near the rail because I was going to shoot the straight back next, and I wouldnt be cueing off the rail anyway. I hit the 4th ball with pocket speed so if I did happen to miss it, it would still be near the pocket leaving my oppo with 4 balls all near the short rail and with very limited bank out possibilities.
The 5th ball I pulled the cue ball along the short rail, insuring my oppo only two in the sides in case I missed.

Beard

That's what a muthereffer was up against constantly when I could make a ball.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Let's all

Let's all

give Fred a big hand for running 5 banks In a row!!!!:lol Just pokin ya again
Fred. Looks like If you could still do that once... you could do It somemore.

We had some good laughs down there.Your alright,I don't care what they say about ya:lol John B.