Photo Gallery

I1PL

Verified Member
From
Novato, CA
??

??

I could use a quick tutorial on how to post images.
I want to post my Matchup Chart.
Thanks,
I1PL

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Another favorite pic.

Another favorite pic.

This pic I use as my desk top. Much higher quality, obviously. Anyone look familiar?

Last edited:

100andout

Verified Member
From
FL/PA
I think I see Buddy Hall, Johnny Archer, Tommy Kennedy, Dalls West?, Shnnon Daulton?....

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
100andout said:
I think I see Buddy Hall, Johnny Archer, Tommy Kennedy, Dalls West?, Shnnon Daulton?....
Three out of 5, 100andout. No, Shannon or Dallas. The guy in the front row in blue that looks like Dallas is actually Floyd Baxter.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
fred bentivegna said:
Wade Crane, Danny Jones, Jeff Carter, and Country Calvin.

The Beard

Bank on brother! Old school pool.
That's 4 more. Give that man a cigar. You also know the guy to Jeff's right, Freddy.

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
OldHasBeen said:
Alley-Oop is the guy 2 heads above Louie with the light blue shirt & white collar.

TY & GL
And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,next to Jeff Carter. Give,,,,,,,,,that man,,,,,,,,a cigar. I might have worded it wrong. As Jeff is standing, Alley Oop is to Jeff's left. As we look at the picture he is to Jeff's right. The guy on the other side of Jeff is Good time Charlie Owens, in red.

Last edited:

bjspivey

Verified Member
From
TEXAS
Wow

Wow

YOU drivin me crazy, I'm tryin to match names with faces,I can't,PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS!!!! PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE!!! LOL :confused:

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
I haven't had my coffee yet,but I 'think' I see....Gene "The Glove" Catron,Earl,Johnny A., Buddy H.,$Bill,Wade Crane, Jerry Bento, TK from FLA,David Howard, N.Y.Blackie,Floyd B. and Bill Stack? I might do better if I could find my glasses..

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Where is Ny Blackie?

Where is Ny Blackie?

Ok, Bill,
I found the Glove and Alley OOP, but where the hell is NY Blackie? Plus, does anybody know what a good guy Steve Gumphrey was and how good he was playing?

the Beard

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
After putting my glasses on, I think that's NOT Blackie afterall. Sorry
(Blackie's over at Fatso's Billiards on Busch Blvd. here in Tampa.. lol)

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I put a few names on, but there are a lot I have no clue about. Correct me if I'm mistaken on the names I stuck up there.

That's not Sonny Springer seated second from left is it?
Also to the left of Louie Roberts it looks like Jersey Mel -- but seems pretty unlikely??

Last edited:

Smorgass Bored

Verified Member
From
Tampa
I'm no good at this. I don't even know who the people in our family photos are..... I'm outta here,I've got to go run the monthly 9-Ball tournament at Planet 9-Ball. Tiffany Nelson is playing today along with Buddy,Tony Crosby,Richie Richeson,Benny "Little Goose" Conway,Brian Davalos,Trevor Braymore,etc... later

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Steve, that is Sonny Springer. The gentleman to Louie's left is J.D. Anders from Baton Rouge.

Freddy, The Glove and Oop are there and Gump was a world class person and took off some big scores in the south. If you steered him you always got a flat 25% and he counted perfect. Not a top player but all the players knew and liked him.

100andout, It's not Shannon. The guy with his legs crossed, next to Sonny Springer is a guy from N. Miss. that came down with Sonny.

Smorg, you were right with all your picks except not there were, NY Blackie, Bill Stack and $Bill. I was in Chicago at the time. Also not in the picture, ironically he is from Jackson, is Reed Pierce. That is Bento in the orange shirt. The clean cut gentleman above TK is everyones favorite, Scotty Townsend.

Last edited: