Pictures of da onepocket.org bros - past or present pics

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Re: the hippie days and pictures, we all have to bow down to GulfPortDoc, our ring leader and hero. That was who I aspired to be loving Zappa as I did/do.

But it's very cool seeing everyone back in the day, how did we live through it???????

I'm still walking around but probably a little more crispy than i should be if you know what i mean.

unoperro

Verified Member
Teaching my grandnephew to fish. Something wrong with the camera as my head isnt that shiny.

Attachments

• 20170604_143613.jpg
    20170604_143613.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 1

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Teaching my grandnephew to fish. Something wrong with the camera as my head isnt that shiny.

Great pic onedog! - my wife thinks so too..:)...

Pat & I were talking yesterday about how people usually don't look like you think they will when you finally see/meet them...that said, for some reason I thought you were a younger guy, about 35-40 yes. old...:eek:

PS, You sure those size XL t-shirts you're getting from me are going to be big enough for you? :eek: just kidding...:D

unoperro

Verified Member
Great pic onedog! - my wife thinks so too..:)...

Pat & I were talking yesterday about how people usually don't look like you think they will when you finally see/meet them...that said, for some reason I thought you were a younger guy, about 35-40 yes. old...:eek:

PS, You sure those size XL t-shirts you're getting from me are going to be big enough for you? :eek: just kidding...:D

My cue is 37:)
I am not sure about those xl shirts, size of everything , except drink cups, seem to be getting smaller;)