PoolHallMasterMovie

JoeSaints

Verified Member
One more scene to shoot. The Movie: "Pool Hall Master" is a about One-Pocket. It has Gabe Owen, Corey Deuel, Sylver Ochoa, Rafael Martinez, Heather Lloyd, Melinda Bailey, John Hager, Robert Newkirk, Rick Moreno, Jesse Davida and other one-pocket players. The movie has over one hour of actual one pocket with some awesome shots and strategies. This is a feature length movie shot in San Antonio and the surrounding area (it is not a documentary). We are almost through with the website. You can go to: www.poolhallmaster.com. You will be able to read a short synopsis of the movie and see a couple of shots that will be seen in the movie. The movie should be available in November 2008. You get the movie which is approx. 1hour45minutes, the $3,000 race to 8 shootout between Gabe Owen and Sylver Ochoa, and for a short time - a T-shirt with the DVD cover.

One-Pocket players will really appreciate this movie.

LOVE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeSaints

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
JoeSaints said:
One more scene to shoot. The Movie: "Pool Hall Master" is a about One-Pocket. It has Gabe Owen, Corey Deuel, Sylver Ochoa, Rafael Martinez, Heather Lloyd, Melinda Bailey, John Hager, Robert Newkirk, Rick Moreno, Jesse Davida and other one-pocket players. The movie has over one hour of actual one pocket with some awesome shots and strategies. This is a feature length movie shot in San Antonio and the surrounding area (it is not a documentary). We are almost through with the website. You can go to: www.poolhallmaster.com. You will be able to read a short synopsis of the movie and see a couple of shots that will be seen in the movie. The movie should be available in November 2008. You get the movie which is approx. 1hour45minutes, the $3,000 race to 8 shootout between Gabe Owen and Sylver Ochoa, and for a short time - a T-shirt with the DVD cover.

One-Pocket players will really appreciate this movie.

LOVE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeSaints

How did Corey hit it? Boy can draw his ball some..........

JoeSaints

Verified Member
hemicudas said:

He was amazing. Wait till you see some of his other unique, one-of-a-kind shots. You will see Gabe, Rafael, Newkirk, and Sylver come up with great shots also.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
hemicudas said:
Brand new cloth, and a stroke from God! Of course they may have also sprayed a little hair spray on the CB...:D Still can't see where the ball came from that Gabe pocketed. Looks like it may have double kissed off the point.

Doc

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
gulfportdoc said:
Brand new cloth, and a stroke from God! Of course they may have also sprayed a little hair spray on the CB...:D Still can't see where the ball came from that Gabe pocketed. Looks like it may have double kissed off the point.

Doc

He drove the 6 ball into the rail, changing the angle where the billiard would go off the other ball.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Joe, Good Luck with your movie. I'm sure it was an expensive "labor of love"
Hope you do well enough to undertake more projects in the future.
Put me down for a DVD when they become available.
Best to you,

Dick

JoeSaints

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:

Doc

It was an old stained cloth, no spray of any kind. Just the awesome stroke from one of the world's top player. You haven't seen anything yet from him until you see the movie. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe shot the ball into the other two on the rail and kissed off the two into his pocket.

JoeSaints

JoeSaints

Verified Member
Dick Mc Morran said:
Joe, Good Luck with your movie. I'm sure it was an expensive "labor of love"
Hope you do well enough to undertake more projects in the future.
Put me down for a DVD when they become available.
Best to you,

Dick

This is what you get:
The movie - about 1hr45min. At the end of the movie is a small tournament: Singles competition - Gabe against Rick Moreno and Corey Deuel against Sylver Ochoa. Followed by team competition: Gabe and Rick vs. Corey and Sylver.

The second DVD is the commentated 4 hour DVD by Gabe and Sylver of their $3,000 shootout which took place in July.

Third and for a limited time you also get a T-shirt that has the DVD cover on it. (Go to the website: www.poolhallmaster.com)

You get all this for $35 plus shipping and handling.
I've already received hundreds of orders.

JoeSaints

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
JoeSaints said:
It was an old stained cloth, no spray of any kind. Just the awesome stroke from one of the world's top player. You haven't seen anything yet from him until you see the movie. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not surprised that there were no gimmicks. Corey has one of the most powerful strokes in the business. Looking forward to the movie!

Doc

JoeSaints

Verified Member
JoeSaints said:

Gabe shot the ball into the other two on the rail and kissed off the two into his pocket.

JoeSaints

Don't get me wrong, the table and cloth are still in good condition. As far as stained, I mean some chalk stains. Corey and Gabe enjoyed playing on it. I'm planning on buying one of John's tables. He has about 6 tables in storage and only has one in his VIP Lounge. He is the owner of the San Antonio Men's Club and is an awesome club. You need to visit it when you're in San Antonio.

JoeSaints

Verified Member
JoeSaints said:
Don't get me wrong, the table and cloth are still in good condition. As far as stained, I mean some chalk stains. Corey and Gabe enjoyed playing on it. I'm planning on buying one of John's tables. He has about 6 tables in storage and only has one in his VIP Lounge. He is the owner of the San Antonio Men's Club and is an awesome club. You need to visit it when you're in San Antonio.
Still editing. Too many good parts and I want to keep it at 1 hour and 45 minutes. I will be showing approx. 12 minute trailer of the movie at the Fast Eddie's Tournament in San Antonio on Dec 6/7. I will show it approx ever 2 to 3 hours.

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
I watched Joe shoot most of the movie here at Bananas Billiards. He worked hard and I am pulling for him. I think he would do better if he had put me in action rather then using me for a RAILBIRD. Someone told me he did't want to hurt my feelings but there was no just no role for a SUCKER in the movie.

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
SJDICK, I am working on us a little deal. Check out my post on az billiards under poolhall master movie. THE PICK aka Poor Old Drunk Goose.

JoeSaints

Verified Member
TWO PICKS said:
SJDICK, I am working on us a little deal. Check out my post on az billiards under poolhall master movie. THE PICK aka Poor Old Drunk Goose.
There should be movie trailers on PoolHallMaster.com by Tuesday January 13,2009. check them out.
Still editing but getting closer to adding the sound track.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Lot of pressure !

Lot of pressure !

TWO PICKS said:

Two Picks,

Sorry I missed your post on AzB back in December. All those perks are fine, especially the Yukon Jack. I will assume The Goose will also play well enough to get the cash.

Dick <---- Thinks Two Pick might be teaching Sylver the pick game :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
JoeSaints said:

Ahhh... owner of a Men's Club..... now I see why you went into detail of what kind of stains they were.

That will help when viewing the movie!!!:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
1hr. 45mins.

1hr. 45mins.

JoeSaints said:
Still editing. Too many good parts and I want to keep it at 1 hour and 45 minutes. I will be showing approx. 12 minute trailer of the movie at the Fast Eddie's Tournament in San Antonio on Dec 6/7. I will show it approx ever 2 to 3 hours.
Why limit it to 1hr. and 45mins.? We want more. Give us all that you can.

JoeSaints

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Why limit it to 1hr. and 45mins.? We want more. Give us all that you can.

Cowboy Dennis,

It might just end up being more than 1hr 45mins. Maybe close to 2hrs.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Trailers Are On Website ! ! !

Trailers Are On Website ! ! !

OK, allyou diehard onepocket fans, go to www.poolhallmaster.com and view the trailers. Joe has been working hard to get this out before DCC, and may not make it.
I do know that the movie will be good for pool and a boon for onepocket. It is definitely going to bring up the quality of onepocket in general, just from the movie itself. BUT, a four hour match between Gabe and Sylver with commentary is definitely going to enlighten people and give them an insight into 1-hole.
Here is wishing Joe the best and a hip-hip-hooray !!!