crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Click the link CrabbCat put up in post number six. Not the one from post one that he put up yesterday. If anybody's here that don't do Facebook, but like to use YouTube you can click this...

(2) Lil' Al Romero 1-PKT OPEN | $1500 ADDED | FINAL 12 - YouTube

dude, you gotta pm that link you mentioned on how to stop the youtube ads.....(sorry i missed it, also manged to miss mitch's bday.....sporadic for me as late....)

three or four adds so far on this stream....

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
dude, you gotta pm that link you mentioned on how to stop the youtube ads.....(sorry i missed it, also manged to miss mitch's bday.....sporadic for me as late....)

Just watch the 2nd Facebook link I posted. No ads

Jimmy B

Verified Member

I use the free AdBlock. The hand inside the stop sign. I use desktop pc for everything. It's free. They update it for you auto, and it's easy to turn on and off...

2023-05-14 21_20_44-Window.png

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

What I posted about, was discovering that if a youtube match was posted here as "media" instead of just a link, then people can watch directly from here in the forum and they get no ads. So if this link is right, try this -- just don't click on the "watch on YouTube" link lol