Prayers for John Henderson

chicagomike

Verified Member
I just saw a post on FB regarding John Henderson and that he is in real rough shape. I don’t know the details but seems like this is a dire situation and prayers are requested. John has always been and still is a real warrior. Last I saw John he was in great spirits and playing incredibly in California. I’m praying for him and his family.

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Hi
I just saw a post on FB regarding John Henderson and that he is in real rough shape. I don’t know the details but seems like this is a dire situation and prayers are requested. John has always been and still is a real warrior. Last I saw John he was in great spirits and playing incredibly in California. I’m praying for him and his family.
The FB post was on OnePocket.Org site. It was posted by his son Steve. John texted me on Friday afternoon from the pool hall saying he wasn't feeling well and had dialed 911. He was taken to Kaiser Hospital in Roseville. He later texted me that night and said things were not good. I received a text from John this morning. John said that he is feeling better but not out of the woods. In addition to being a good pool player, John has always been a great person and friend. Please join me in prayers for John,

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hi

The FB post was on OnePocket.Org site. It was posted by his son Steve. John texted me on Friday afternoon from the pool hall saying he wasn't feeling well and had dialed 911. He was taken to Kaiser Hospital in Roseville. He later texted me that night and said things were not good. I received a text from John this morning. John said that he is feeling better but not out of the woods. In addition to being a good pool player, John has always been a great person and friend. Please join me in prayers for John,
The initial news about John was the worst I've heard in a long time. But your post, Howard, at least gives us some hope.