Quick WWYD while we wait...

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
what match was it? (where can I find it?)
I love to watch Alex play and this sounds like an interesting match :)
It was a PoolActionTV challenge match from 2022, held at the "Action Palace" over four days, September 15-18

I know Ray has started loading older matches for "on demand" viewing for premium members, but I am not sure if that match is available in the library yet.

kanzzo

Verified Member
It was a PoolActionTV challenge match from 2022, held at the "Action Palace" over four days, September 15-18

I know Ray has started loading older matches for "on demand" viewing for premium members, but I am not sure if that match is available in the library yet.

found a tournament from these dates. But not a 4 day action match between Alex and Chip.

They would have played even in the tournament (I thought Alex was giving 12/8, that being the reason he started with -4)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

found a tournament from these dates. But not a 4 day action match between Alex and Chip.

They would have played even in the tournament (I thought Alex was giving 12/8, that being the reason he started with -4)
I think he took intentional fouls to get to 12.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Ah, you would be right about that. I captured the clip back then but failed to not the context. Then like cincy said, he must have taken four fouls to need 12 :oops: