Rafael Martinez creativity

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
2500 mile away heat up

2500 mile away heat up

jrhendy said:
Especially if you question the opinion of someone from the pool mecca of the world (Chicago).

It also appears all that wind has blown most of their skin off, so you have to tread lightly.

Now that you're safely 2500 miles away, you're going to start warming me up?

Beard

senor

Verified Member
newfosgatesucks said:
I play with an18.6 oz cue, and can jump a full ball from1-1/2 ball spaces away and draw the cueball. Yes, I am comfortable with a jump shot. I, like earl, believe in the jump with your playing cue theory.

Each player has strengths and weaknesses. Each player sees different things, and chooses a shot from the batch of options he sees, chosen by risk/reward divided by ease of execution.

Seeing something different here is the REASON for the thread. Uncle dave, no disrespect taken, as none intended.

Did I decode your statement right? Did you offer me a large spot? Lol !!! :D

In so many words, yes he did.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Newfos and K.O.U.D. have resolved matters the way gentlemen handle things...in private.

If I ever want to have a barking match I just go to "A"billiard"Z" site and get it there. If I ever get good at barking, I'll set up an account over there..

This is my disclaimer that any future revving is meant 'Kindly' towards uncleDave, and not as Kindling_under_uncle_dave.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Skin said:
Recent posts have convinced me again that this is the most deliberative pool site on the internet.

Where else do you find a single shot choice treated with the gravity of 5-star generals debating plans for the invasion of Normandy? :D

PFC Skin

One-Pocket players are nothing if not deliberative. Like the Duck said one day, on this forum we can take 'two days per shot'. Hey, that's a good name for a little poem.

If we weren't thinkers we'd be 9-ballers:) .

jay helfert

Verified Member
What no one seems to understand here is that RAFAEL can shoot a shot like this and make it work. That doesn't make it the right shot for you or me.