Reverse robbery

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Years ago, in Tampa when Jr. Golf owned a room and Steve Cook was a regular. I got ta know this guy Clyde Garman? Skinny guy, steer man with light colored hair. He like JaiLai and betting the horses and such. He took me up the Gulf Coast to a room, but first we had to go eat the LARGEST butterfly shrimp I've ever seen or eaten, like a small slab of Abalone. We get to this bar with one big table to play these local 2 guys and got em stuck $400....then they start talking about ''gettin'' out with the money. During this time there was two cowboys in hats, buff and young watching the match. One of em nodded to me so I sat next to em. He told me these guys do that to outsiders and he and his buddy don't like these two dudes. He said, don't worry well watch your back if they give ya a hard time. I gave em $20 when we left and No problems occurred. Clyde and I had never met or seen these two, non pool players before, but they were stand up guys....we had a good ride back.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Years ago, in Tampa when Jr. Golf owned a room and Steve Cook was a regular. I got ta know this guy Clyde Garman? Skinny guy, steer man with light colored hair. He like JaiLai and betting the horses and such. He took me up the Gulf Coast to a room, but first we had to go eat the LARGEST butterfly shrimp I've ever seen or eaten, like a small slab of Abalone. We get to this bar with one big table to play these local 2 guys and got em stuck $400....then they start talking about ''gettin'' out with the money. During this time there was two cowboys in hats, buff and young watching the match. One of em nodded to me so I sat next to em. He told me these guys do that to outsiders and he and his buddy don't like these two dudes. He said, don't worry well watch your back if they give ya a hard time. I gave em $20 when we left and No problems occurred. Clyde and I had never met or seen these two, non pool players before, but they were stand up guys....we had a good ride back.
i guess it was good they werent part of the
NOT ''gettin'' out with the money
:D
good story