RICHARD BUCKTOOTH COOK AND ALBERT MARKASKY HAVE THE ANSWER TO SPEED UP ONEPOCKET

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
one player (markasky) goes to 2 and the other (Bucktooth ) goes to 1
thanks to hawaiianeye on azb for posting this

alpodog

Verified Member
I played quite a few money games and came out on top, most of the time. But my only big loss was to this guy. We played $300 a game in Reno for 8 or 9 hours, I came out 1 game ahead. A month later, he called and wanted to play $500 a game at Ca billiards. He won 12 games and I won 2. It was 20 years ago and one of those nights where the cue ball kept me from winning. A 1/4 inch more or less seemed to haunt me every other time I got to the table. His cue ball speed was impeccable. Was it luck, I don't know. I was the shooter, he was the mover, mover won. He knows the game, good go Tooth!!!!!

Reactions: lll

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I used to collect autographs of famous and infamous pool players. I had heard of Tooth for years but never run into him. So I was at a DCC and he showed up. He was in the lobby with about 50 guys around him telling them how awesome he was. It was pretty cool actually , they were hanging on every word. I finally went up and asked him for his autograph and he went into a 5 minute speech about autographs and signing your name on a blank piece of paper, yada yada and now everybodys laughing with him at me . It stung a little but I was determined I would turn it around and get the autograph in front of all those guys. I took a piece of the stationary from the lobby and wrote 'This piece of paper has no legal value ,it is meant only as an autograph of a famous pool player. I wrote that in small letters all over the front and back of the paper until it was covered ,except for a place for him to sign his name. I walked back up to him and the crowd starts mumbling and giggling and asked him if he would sign this. He read it , looked at it and then looked at me and said something to the effect of , this guy ain't as dumb as he looks , he figured out a way to get me to give him an autograph that I never thought I would. I wish I could remember exactly what he said, it was 10 times better than what I wrote but I was so pumped I forgot immediately. Now I can't find it , so maybe he got me after all by using disappearing ink. I wouldn't be surprised.