S, M, & S Layout #2

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
For this layout you must assume the cueball and 14 are frozen to the rail, I think. The book does not say. And the 12 is deep enough in the hole to play the second shot I've shown. I've placed the 12 where the book has it, but it's clearly meant to be a little deeper for the second shot I've shown.

Shannon Daulton likes the first shot.

Larry Johnson likes the second shot. Of course, you would hit the second shot with follow.

You need two balls in pocket 'A'.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@2LaMg1NAOi1PQvi4QdGs@2LaMg1NAOi1PQvi4QdGs2gaMg2gcYu1iAOi2iaqq4icxs1kQvi1kCSX2kapP4kGjj4kbpI2kXYS4uBvP@2LaMg1NAOi1PQvi4QdGs2gaMg2gcxl1iAOi2iWCi2ibBx4iMLo1kQvi1kDAj4uBvP@[/CUETABLE]

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
For this layout you must assume the cueball and 14 are frozen to the rail, I think. The book does not say. And the 12 is deep enough in the hole to play the second shot I've shown. I've placed the 12 where the book has it, but it's clearly meant to be a little deeper for the second shot I've shown.

Shannon Daulton likes the first shot.

Larry Johnson likes the second shot. Of course, you would hit the second shot with follow.

You need two balls in pocket 'A'.

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@2LaMg1NAOi1PQvi4QdGs@2LaMg1NAOi1PQvi4QdGs2gaMg2gcYu1iAOi2iaqq4icxs1kQvi1kCSX2kapP4kGjj4kbpI2kXYS4uBvP@2LaMg1NAOi1PQvi4QdGs2gaMg2gcxl1iAOi2iWCi2ibBx4iMLo1kQvi1kDAj4uBvP@[/CUETABLE]
You Bank THe 14 Ball two Rails And You Go Around the table and make the twelve ball then you spot the 12 ball and thats 2 and out. Set up a hard one for me see if I get the correct answer And Why. Not a trick shot.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
You Bank THe 14 Ball two Rails And You Go Around the table and make the twelve ball then you spot the 12 ball and thats 2 and out. Set up a hard one for me see if I get the correct answer And Why. Not a trick shot.

Artie,

You are correct. That one is too easy. For you. In about 10 minutes I'll post another.

Dennis

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

You are correct. That one is too easy. For you. In about 10 minutes I'll post another.

Dennis
Your The Worlds Greatest Poster. I will Give You A Good Nick name if you like it. I will call You Lightning. I think its great Becuse it means a lot of different things. I dont want to call you Lightning and Thunder. I gave Ciciel His Nick Name TeaBone. And He Liked it

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Your The Worlds Greatest Poster. I will Give You A Good Nick name if you like it. I will call You Lightning.

Artie,

Aw shucks, it was nuthin'. I like "Lightning". That's just fine by me.

Cowboy "Lightning" Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

Aw shucks, it was nuthin'. I like "Lightning". That's just fine by me.

Cowboy "Lightning" Dennis

I guess "Deek" was not quite apro paux, huh.

We need to solidfy this nickname thing....Lightning works for me.
(unless you get too "Deeky" again)

XOXO
Dick <---Is only guessing at your roots, but has never met anyone from Hamtramck called "Cowboy"

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
XOXO
Dick <---Is only guessing at your roots, but has never met anyone from Hamtramck called "Cowboy"

What gives with the X's & O's? You want the Ghost to see that? He already has his doubts about you and your lavender shirts.

And you would be right on with my roots. Or very close. Polish, Hungarian, and Ukrainian. But I ain't never been to Hamtramyck.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
I'm still a 'grasshopper' until I can show you the multi-page tool and how to use it. Then I will be a Master.
A Grand Master. By The Way When I was born I was Born in poland in the wagon with bombs falling every were. My Mother was coming from Romania going to Austria. With Two white horses and her 3 sons. My parents were one of the wealthyest families in Romania. And when the russians came in to romania the took everything and kepte it. And While all of this was going on my Fater was in a concentration camp in Youreslavia. But I was Born in Poland in the Wagon. That Doesnt make me a polock.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
A Grand Master. By The Way When I was born I was Born in poland in the wagon with bombs falling every were. My Mother was coming from Romania going to Austria. With Two white horses and her 3 sons. My parents were one of the wealthyest families in Romania. And when the russians came in to romania the took everything and kepte it. And While all of this was going on my Fater was in a concentration camp in Youreslavia. But I was Born in Poland in the Wagon. That Doesnt make me a polock.

Artie,

I remember reading this in another thread where you wrote it. It's a helluva story to say the least. And you're right, it doesn't make you a polock. But it don't help. Ha Ha Ha.

Here is the only other nickname that anyone ever gave me that can be written here: A junior high teacher called me sinned. Palindromic but not as catchy as "Lightning".

Dennis

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

I remember reading this in another thread where you wrote it. It's a helluva story to say the least. And you're right, it doesn't make you a polock. But it don't help. Ha Ha Ha.

Here is the only other nickname that anyone ever gave me that can be written here: A junior high teacher called me sinned. Palindromic but not as catchy as "Lightning".

Dennis
I hope it doesnt jinks you when you go out and if you get hit by lightning. Freddy will say I told you that Arties in with the Devile. So dont walk out when its lightning. I dont want to be reasponsable.