Sacramento, CA pool room rates

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Hello,

First post here so I don't know if this is the right forum for my question. I plan to pay a visit to Sacramento and I was wondering what the rates are for the more popular rooms there. I plan to maybe visit the Jointed Cue and Hardtimes. I'm not looking to match up or anything like that. Just hit a few balls and watch. Thank you.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
the rates/hour at Hard Times just went up to $7/hr more for the back room tournament tables.

At the Jointed Cue, you'll have to call for rates, they are much less per hour than Hard Times Biliards.

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
I went to Hardtimes for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Food's good and I like the place. Saw these 2 guys playing with all yellow balls in the tournament room. Don't know what that's about. I'll definitely return next time I visit Sac.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
P00lh0li0 said:
I went to Hardtimes for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Food's good and I like the place. Saw these 2 guys playing with all yellow balls in the tournament room. Don't know what that's about. I'll definitely return next time I visit Sac.

Those yellow balls were used to play One Pocket. The yellow color provides a great contrast to the green cloth on the table and the shadow on the rails.

The two players have been using these (owned by the players) balls for the last 4 years that I know of.

Thanks for the kind words about the room.

Pls let me know next time you come to visit. send me a PM or something.