San Antonio Bound

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Well guys, its offical. I will be moving to San Antonio. We put our home on the market yesterday. My wife will be headed that way Monday and I will follow in about 2 weeks. Look forward to meeting some One Pocket player in the area. I will be living in Pleasanton.---Smitty

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
One pocket Smitty said:
Well guys, its offical. I will be moving to San Antonio. We put our home on the market yesterday. My wife will be headed that way Monday and I will follow in about 2 weeks. Look forward to meeting some One Pocket player in the area. I will be living in Pleasanton.---Smitty

Nice name for a town. There is a little town is Mississippi named Pleasantville. Hope everything goes well for you.

Skin

Verified Member
One pocket Smitty said:

That's some nice country down there, Smitty. One of my favorite areas in The Republic. Good luck selling the casa.

Skin

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Thanks everyone. I hate to leave this area because of all the great bass fishing and beauty of the countryside. But at least I'm a little closer to Houston and they play One Pocket in San Antonio.--Smitty

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One pocket Smitty said:
Thanks everyone. I hate to leave this area because of all the great bass fishing and beauty of the countryside. But at least I'm a little closer to Houston and they play One Pocket in San Antonio.--Smitty

You'll be very near 3/5 great bass impoundments in south texas. :) :p
Rod.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One pocket Smitty said:

OPS,

Good luck with the move and all. Don't forget about us over here at OP.org..

Dennis

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
No way I could forget about my One Pocket family. I feel closer to you guys than I do a bunch of the guys I played golf with here for 4 yrs. I am just real busy right now packing and doing moving stuff. God Bless ya'll and after I get settled in down there I will be back logging on as before.---Smitty

ironman

Verified Member
One pocket Smitty said:
No way I could forget about my One Pocket family. I feel closer to you guys than I do a bunch of the guys I played golf with here for 4 yrs. I am just real busy right now packing and doing moving stuff. God Bless ya'll and after I get settled in down there I will be back logging on as before.---Smitty

well when you get here and settle in, be sure to drop by Banan's Billiards on San Pedro. ( 210-226-2627). The action there is very small and they matchup tighter than any place on the planet, but don't worry, the equipment is horrible, so it all irons out! Ask For Lewis, i'm pretty easy to find!