short rack one pocket

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I am ready to see an 11 ball one pocket game going to 6. I hear it breaks just like regular one pocket. Can somebody film a session? Might be the answer to a one day tournament.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I am ready to see an 11 ball one pocket game going to 6. I hear it breaks just like regular one pocket. Can somebody film a session? Might be the answer to a one day tournament.
I don't have a film, but I've played the 11 ball rack. It's essentially the same as the regular game, but shorter. The 11th ball is placed frozen to the 8th & 9th balls in the back of the rack for the break shot.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
This video is from when I was in the development of my One Pocket Express game rules. I have it so it can be played by either a 15 ball rack, 11 ball rack, or 9 ball rack. The initial intent of the express game rules were to introduce new players to the game of OP, because it is a quick game that could somewhat compete with 8 & 9 ball for pool hall table time. The other intent is to support pool halls by getting players to play OP.
Whitey

Last edited:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
This video is from when I was in the development of my One Pocket Express game rules. I have it so it can be played by either a 15 ball rack, 11 ball rack, or 9 ball rack. The initial intent of the express game rules were to introduce new players to the game of OP, because it is a quick game that could somewhat compete with 8 & 9 ball for pool hall table time. The other intent is to support pool halls by getting players to play OP.
Whitey
Thank you whitey.