something else besides you him 30

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i was watching alex scott play in their $50,000 match up that took over 100 games for alex to eventually get 8 games ahead to win
and this sequence came up
alex is playing scott and scott leaves alex like this and alex double kisses the seven away and leaves scott like this
alex scott 57 1.jpg
scott looks to do something with the 3 but ends up banking the 13 towards his hole
alex scott 57 2.jpg
leaving alex like this
ALEX SCOTT 57 4.jpg
the announcers (scott rabon and jay helfert) are commending alex on fine shot that maybe not everyone knows or attempts to double kiss the ball all the way to your side
yada yada yada
to be continued next post

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
so while alex is looking at what to do he hears the commentators talking about his great shot
so he goes over to the announcers and says
what shot ?
they tell him the double kiss
he then goes back to study where scott left him and says
WATCH THIS SHOT......:D
he banks the 13 caroms into the 7 and makes it and has perfect shape on the 3 (he needs one )....:eek:
he shoots the 3 hangs it
scott makes it and scaratches behind it
alex banks the 9 in and wins the game
i thought it was pretty nifty...:D
ALEX SCOTT 57 4.jpg

alex scott 57 6.jpg

alex scott 57 5.jpg

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Alex was playing suburb at this time in his life. He won the One Pocket at DCC two years in a row and was completely dominating in that time frame. I noticed he doesn’t really care about the pinpoint accuracy and defense that made him nearly unbeatable for that two, three, years or so. I always like watching Alex because he can be so entertaining and personable. His play isn’t the pinpoint play he played then and I wonder if cards hasn’t ruined his pool game. We may never see another Efrin for a while, the dedication he had for pool, his love for the game. Efrin was at the top of the pool world for a long time, he had the magic. Some of the Russian I have seen, 17, 18, 19 years old and they are killers. There are a lot of young guns out there and I look forward to years of entertainment. For how long who knows. The thing that gets me, there is no big money backing pool players. No Coke, No Bud, Miller. What about the internet giants? These and other questions go unanswered.:eek::eek::eek:

Keith E.

Verified Member
Alex was playing suburb at this time in his life. He won the One Pocket at DCC two years in a row and was completely dominating in that time frame. I noticed he doesn’t really care about the pinpoint accuracy and defense that made him nearly unbeatable for that two, three, years or so. I always like watching Alex because he can be so entertaining and personable. His play isn’t the pinpoint play he played then and I wonder if cards hasn’t ruined his pool game. We may never see another Efrin for a while, the dedication he had for pool, his love for the game. Efrin was at the top of the pool world for a long time, he had the magic. Some of the Russian I have seen, 17, 18, 19 years old and they are killers. There are a lot of young guns out there and I look forward to years of entertainment. For how long who knows. The thing that gets me, there is no big money backing pool players. No Coke, No Bud, Miller. What about the internet giants? These and other questions go unanswered.:eek::eek::eek:

Trust issues maybe?

Keith