Sparring partner in NYC - April 24th - 29th

Seb Pauchon

From
Vevey - Switzerland
Hi all,
Well, it is all in the title. I had planned to come to New York a couple of years back, but Covid had other plans...

Turns out I'll be in town for a couple of days during the dates above, and would be very happy to find a sparring partner for a day or two (best would be 26 and/or 27). We're staying in Manhattan itself.

If you're interested, please let me know, that would be great.
If nobody is around, I hope to meet some of you in September in the Netherlands.

Cheers
seb

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Hi all,
Well, it is all in the title. I had planned to come to New York a couple of years back, but Covid had other plans...

Turns out I'll be in town for a couple of days during the dates above, and would be very happy to find a sparring partner for a day or two (best would be 26 and/or 27). We're staying in Manhattan itself.

If you're interested, please let me know, that would be great.
If nobody is around, I hope to meet some of you in September in the Netherlands.

Cheers
seb
Not sure who is close to NY that I can think of besides maybe Cory in DC, but hope you find a match!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
i know House pro in Society Billiards John Smith likes to play 1p
good guy
he is on fb
I’ve been all over NYC, probably 20 times in the last 6 years. I a game once at Skyline, once at Society and Amsterdam. I think someone played me two games at Steinway. A little better luck at Clifton Billiards.
It’s tough to get a game in NYC, I even begged Jennifer Barretta three different times at Skyline with no luck.

I’ll have to ask for John Smith next time in NYC. I wish I was there during your trip Seb.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I went to NY for work a few years ago. Went to Steinway and ended up shooting with Emily Duddy all night. Very nice girl and good player.