Streamers will counterprogram each other this month

u12armresl

Verified Member
Because of Ray giving Steve/onepocket.org a bad attitude awhile back, and good guy Lenny Marshall/OnTheRailTV getting grief big-time from Ray several years ago, + things I know personally that I'm not going to post up here, I strongly believe Omega Billiards side of it.
Heard the same thing about a swollen ego.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Because of Ray giving Steve/onepocket.org a bad attitude awhile back, and good guy Lenny Marshall/OnTheRailTV getting grief big-time from Ray several years ago, + things I know personally that I'm not going to post up here, I strongly believe Omega Billiards side of it.
I have realized streamers are an interesting bunch, myself included. I always tried to do streams free to the viewers to help grow the game I loved. I would make money from sponsors, venues and product sales. It was fun and I met alot of great people along the way but now I have been busy past 6 years running a bar/restaurant/poolroom so don't really have the time. I do miss it once in awhile and maybe one of these days I will dust off my equipment for an event at our room.

Ray and I have never met one another but many years ago he was not so kind and would bash my streams along with some money issue with CMBWSU. He probably was upset it devalued what he was doing via PPV. Ray was doing it for his livelihood and as a business while for me it was more of a hobby that started to take up too much of my time. I hold no ill will or grudge with Ray and always wish the best for most everyone as I realized life is too short to carry that weight. People know in their heart who they have wronged along the road in life. I think there is room for everyone and different business models but if you sponsor a PPV stream just know your audience is tiny in comparison to a free one obviously.

Do the numbers make sense for a sponsor is the real question. I always showed my analytics and there were tens of thousands of viewers tuning in depending what was happening. PPV gets hundreds I am guessing. I refused to do PPV streaming countless times for events. Good thing with pool streaming it is a targeted audience so good for billiard companies promoting products.

As for Omega they did sponsor Frost and Orcollo that I did. One of these days I will get around to putting that match online for everyone to enjoy but in its current form it will get flagged because of background music. Doing a voice over for that long of a match in post production will be rough. I have simply offered it to people via USB drive. Pleasure to work with Omega and I wish them the best with anything that they do.