The BEARD Hits The Networks

BIBLEMAN

Verified Member
Freddy did an interview about his career on a Chicago TV station.

What do you think about it?

<http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jS7CmqDcEM>[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_jS7CmqDcEM[/ame]

Did anybody see it live?

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
That was a good interview of Fred! It must have been from December, '07. I'm glad I noticed it was in two parts. He gets to show off some tricky banks at the end of part II. I wonder if any of it aired on Chicago TV?

Doc

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Great interview, Fred

Great interview, Fred

Ton of fun to watch, Fred. That's the kind of interview that's fun to watch. Only thing better would have been tossing in a few old war stories. The young kids today have no war stories. It's all tournaments now. You don't see any of the young champions with Road Atlases. I still have mine that I started in 1973. Best score I made was in Hattiesburg, MS, long before Lil Jon was born. A farmer by the name of Leroy McFail. When his crops came in a lot of road agents headed for Hattiesburg.

Very good job, sir.

Last edited:

Deeman

Verified Member
LeRoy Mcfail

LeRoy Mcfail

Some people used to wait outside the cotton gin for Leroy. :)

I wonder if he is still alive? Last time I saw him was in about 1977.

philip guagliardo

Verified Member
hi

hi

Freddy that was a great interview and those bank shots are tremendous to watch split the pocket ! I guess cause your semi retired you can show the young players those secret banks that dont go . I know you didn't show those shots to me when we were young ! I couldn't have made them anyway though , not my game ! Your a good ambassador for pool and keep plugging away you were getting in a pretty good stroke for a 67 year old man ! :eek: I'll back you one more time in life in a tough game ! You never lost with my cash ! You didn't want to get the verbal beating I would have given you if you lost ! Tell sammy racetrack said hi !

Phil