The Ghost's One Pocket t-shirts

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
View attachment 94945

hey ghost, this is style we prefer, but if its too much hassle, the other is fine
Of course you prefer this style - because it looks so good on that obviously highly professional and effective but sadly unpaid t-shirt model.

Help end the exploitation of defenseless t-shirt models by insisting that your t-shirt provider follows UN-approved fair-modeling practices.

pj <- will settle out of court for a muffin - no, wait, make that 2 muffins
chgo

Attachments

• me modeling t-shirt.jpg
    me modeling t-shirt.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I got 3/4ths of the shirts shipped out today - I'll get the rest of them out on Monday...let me know when you get them/how you like them...it would also be cool if any of youse guys would want to take a pic of yourself wearing your shirt and post it up here...:)...

Keone...Riva's favorite of the shirt's, was the raspberry colored one that you got...

Shirt care note: The shirts and the printing will last longer if you always wash them in cold water, and/or hand wash them....best to wash them once before you wear them the first time - if after trying them on, you want them to shrink a slight bit, then wash it in warm/hot water just for the first wash.

Thanks again, enjoy the shirts, Ghost

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
Ghost I got the shirts today. Thanks so much for your hard work.
It looks great!!!!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost I got the shirts today. Thanks so much for your hard work.
It looks great!!!!!

Thanks Keone....and hey! - post up a pic of you wearing one of them...you're an actor after all, so you have to love being in front of the camera..:heh...:D

- Ghost

keoneyo

Verified Member
Thanks Keone....and hey! - post up a pic of you wearing one of them...you're an actor after all, so you have to love being in front of the camera..:heh...:D

- Ghost

Tell you the truth Luke I don't know how to do it. Maybe Ill send one to Don and he'll do it for me.

PS I usually get paid to be in front of the camera. But for my buddy's I do it.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Hey Ghost,

I'll order one of your one pocket shirts if you promise to keep my name and shipping address a secret :)

Old School

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Ghost,

I'll order one of your one pocket shirts if you promise to keep my name and shipping address a secret :)

Old School

Old School bro, we gots us a deal - what size and color shirt do you want?...

Your identity and location are 100% safe with me - my lips will be sealed...

(Unless of course somebody offers me $$$ for your particulars)..:D...:heh

- Gh
st

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Update...

Update...

Post office was closed Monday...couldn't get away from work to send the second/final batch of shirts on Tues...I did send them all out yesterday...:heh

Thanks again, Ghost

PS, I forgot to say...I sprinkled some 'Ghost's magic moving dust' on each shirt before sending them..meaning..when you're wearing the shirt while playing One Pocket, at some point in the near future, you will see a couple of strong moves that you had never noticed before...:eek:...:heh

- Gh
st

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Post office was closed Monday...couldn't get away from work to send the second/final batch of shirts on Tues...I did send them all out yesterday...:heh

Thanks again, Ghost

PS, I forgot to say...I sprinkled some 'Ghost's magic moving dust' on each shirt before sending them..meaning..when you're wearing the shirt while playing One Pocket, at some point in the near future, you will see a couple of strong moves that you had never noticed before...:eek:...:heh

- Gh
st

I see why some guys ordered 3 or 4...

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
Keone modeling the Ghost's t-shirt while Wayne plays Santos Sambojan in Santa Monica.

Attachments

• keone 1.jpg
    keone 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Yep thats Onepocket.org's Wayne playing Santos Sambajon. There was a little partners game with Santos and Filipino Ricky against Wayne and another reg.
Wayne and company took this one down. There were 4 one pocket games on the front 4 tables.
Since there have been a lot of winners on football, money has been changing hands. The natural course of money. It goes round and round and round. Where it stops no one knows.
The gods are laughing now.
What fools these mortals be!

If youre looking for Santos he's being covered by my xlarge torso.:D

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I'm wearing mine today. I can feel it. The force is with me.

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Keone modeling the Ghost's t-shirt while Wayne plays Santos Sambojan in Santa Monica.

Hey Keone....if I use this pic of you to advertise my shirts..do I have to speak with your agent first, and pay you royalties?...:eek:...:eek:...:D

- Ghost

Attachments

• 1 1 keone 1.jpg
    1 1 keone 1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0