To those who know about photo editting

RedCard

Verified Member
Just throwing this out for opinion only. You all have seen the earlier images which were posted by Redcard and Tyler with the use of Photoshop. I thank you both once again for that. And I also wish to thank the others who have offered their sincere suggestions. Much appreciated!

So here is an image where the background has been blacked out with the use of "paint". I will refrain from providing my own opinion until I hear of yours. I don't wish to bias any opinions.

Thanks to all,

Tom

PS I obviously need to be more careful with staying within the lines. I always had trouble with coloring books!

Looks good.

If you can do that you can 'select' (then copy) that pool table and drop it (paste it) into any background you want. I don't have a Windows machine or Paint but I looked on Microsoft's site and Paint has some selection tools. Once you become familiar with them it will make it easier to change backgrounds, etc.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
This is pretty unsettling. Why would Jimmy B need a silencer? :eek:

Just for varmints, snakes and such, Vap. But I like the black background quite a bit. I know when I play certain video games, sometimes it will let you go to options on certain games and change the background. When I can, I always choose black. Looks great, Tom....