Trickshot Competition

rocketman

There's a competition for the best trickshots on in the UK - anyone else seen it or going to give it a try?

Winner gets a day's coaching from Ronnie O'Sullivan himself! I'm going to put my own trickshot on YouTube for it - all you have to do is put your trickshot on YouTube and fill in the entry form at www.888snooker.com

If I win maybe Ronnie can teach me to do a 147! Anyone else got any trickshots to send in? Contest is closing 8th May.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
We don't care!

We don't care!

rocketman said:
There's a competition for the best trickshots on in the UK - anyone else seen it or going to give it a try?

Winner gets a day's coaching from Ronnie O'Sullivan himself! I'm going to put my own trickshot on YouTube for it - all you have to do is put your trickshot on YouTube and fill in the entry form at www.888snooker.com

If I win maybe Ronnie can teach me to do a 147! Anyone else got any trickshots to send in? Contest is closing 8th May.

Sorry sir, but as has been expressed here (and on AZBilliards) Most pool players prefer root canals to being force fed (on ESPN)trick shot exhibitions.
This should be posted in the NPR section.

Thank You,

Dick