US OPEN ONE POCKET STREAM

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I was really looking forward to being on the poolactiontv team for the one pocket stream, but I fell and broke my hip. It did not feel bad, just a little sore, but I went in for x rays this morning, and now I am laying in a hospital bed waiting for surgery. If everything goes well, I could be home Friday, with a few screws and a plate. I will keep you posted.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I was really looking forward to being on the poolactiontv team for the one pocket stream, but I fell and broke my hip. It did not feel bad, just a little sore, but I went in for x rays this morning, and now I am laying in a hospital bed waiting for surgery. If everything goes well, I could be home Friday, with a few screws and a plate. I will keep you posted.

jesus.....john..... been a tough stretch. getting old ain't for sissies. good vibes being channeled your way.....

take care and go easy. (really....go easy....)

you're in my thoughts.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
John, you didn't need that. I hope the surgery and recovery go well - do as the experts tell you.

You need a bit more experience in getting older. It's a knack. Wishing you the best. (y)

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Damn sorry to hear that John.
Always love hearing your commentary.
I know in the past they've frequently had call in commentators. Perhaps that's still an option.
Best of luck on a speedy recovery.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Not good news, John, sorry. Have the doctors put in the premium screws...the commissions you're still getting from our loans should cover the difference 😂.

Get well soon! 😘

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
John, hate to hear about your fall. Like Bill (Vapros) said, You're getting the knack of getting older. :) Wishing you the best on any upcoming surgeries or treatments. Take care.

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
John, I am so sorry! I really enjoyed listening to you and Mary the other day on 10 ball matches. You are so much fun, and full of good stories, as well as pool knowledge. Get better soon.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Probably back for therapy Monday. Wishing you the best.
Rod.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
wow john
seems for you its always something.
hope you have a speedy recovery

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
So sorry to hear about your fall and injury, John. Ain't fair! At least it didn't hurt much. Please take it easy and let things heal before you test the limits. We need your voice in the booth.

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Surgery was about an hour with about a 2” incision. I have been up walking a bit and got chewed out by the physical therapist. I am supposed to be walking on my toes on the surgery side.

Looks like I will go home tonight.
Great to hear. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Sorry to hear, John.
Glad you're heading back home quickly. And we all know you got the gumption to get back up, out and around quickly.
I've been really enjoying your time in the booth(s) lately.
-Brian