US OPEN ONE POCKET STREAM

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I was really looking forward to being on the poolactiontv team for the one pocket stream, but I fell and broke my hip. It did not feel bad, just a little sore, but I went in for x rays this morning, and now I am laying in a hospital bed waiting for surgery. If everything goes well, I could be home Friday, with a few screws and a plate. I will keep you posted.
Holy crap, John. This is evidently your year in the barrel. Wow. Hopefully it is a simple intertrochanteric fracture which is relatively easy to repair, and does not hamper the blood supply. If so, that'll really shorten your recovery time. Be sure to do all the physical rehabilitation they recommend. [I just went through inpatient physical rehab, and it was the cat's meow!]

Seriousness aside, I think Kentucky Bill knows voodoo, so perhaps he can invoke some type of healing ritual that will hasten your recovery!..;)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Holy crap, John. This is evidently your year in the barrel. Wow. Hopefully it is a simple intertrochanteric fracture which is relatively easy to repair, and does not hamper the blood supply. If so, that'll really shorten your recovery time. Be sure to do all the physical rehabilitation they recommend. [I just went through inpatient physical rehab, and it was the cat's meow!]

Seriousness aside, I think Kentucky Bill knows voodoo, so perhaps he can invoke some type of healing ritual that will hasten your recovery!..;)
I will try anything Doc. Lucky to be able to watch and comment on some terrific one pocket, and banks is next.