US Open One Pocket -- who's going?

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
....but would you, if you had the opportunity to be our player?

Steve,

Thanks for considering me but after thinking hard about it I probably shouldn't play the tournament. I have a few projects at work that I can't put on hold right now.

I really would like to but I have to take care of business.. Maybe next time I'll be in a position to go.

Dudley

bernie p

Verified Member
Frank would be a nice choice if he would like to go to Vegas. Bernie Pettipiece would be another great selection. Of all of us on the site, Bernie would probably stand the best chance of cashing...;)

Doc

Doc,

I appreciate the thought.

I was selected for last years Derby and could not accept again.

I nominate Tres Kane, known on here a FRMN.

Tres is a great supporter/promoter of large local tournaments (including adding several thousand dollars to a recent Phoenix One Pocket tourney in Nov of 2012).

(He just went hill hill with Busta in the 4th round of the Derby, so can obviously play.)

Thanks.

Bernie Pettipiece.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I vote for Ghost too if he can make it. I was sponsored 2 1/2 years ago and it is a great tournament and experience. While we have had our differences, Ghost is a longtime site member and contributor and would represent us well. I doubt anyone on here would enjoy it more.

Plus, as a dog lover, he can come by and pet my German Shepherd guard dog.:D

:eek:

If chosen to serve..I would accept under one condition...

That John H. picks me up at the airport, and buys me dinner...:heh

- Ghost

Get your ticket. No sushi!

i vote for ghost too

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Now that I found out Ghost is going and The Barber isn't, I'm changing my vote for The Ghost too.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
John Henderson is going.

So sorry to hear of Lou's family issues, hope all goes well.

It's my Mom. She's 82 and scheduled for a pretty serious surgery that week, so I had to pull up. Thanks to all for your nomination and good wishes.

Lou Figueroa

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I am sure he will make it. Last night I walked into a pool hall in Thailand and asked a guy who he was playing, and he said "the ghost race to 7 for 200."

The ghost gets around. :heh