Who do you consider the most dominant 1p player in the past 10 years?

Triple Smart

Verified Member
Great, and glad to have you around. Hope we haven't discouraged you by pulling your chain.

If I were about 40 years younger I'd probably say, "It's all good." :D

BTW, the reason I thought you were messin' with us somehow is that I've read several of your posts and can see you're not a dufus.

Keep firin' and sometimes someone will fire back.... but not very often. :)

Thank you. I appreciate it. Im all good with the "chain pullin". Pull away! I have plenty of my own sarcasm lol just here to learn and share some of my own insights. Good day

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I felt that it was a reasonable question. I personally do not feel that Efren is the most dominant player anymore. I think the guy that just put Scott Frost back in the barn is and will be the most dominant one hole player for a very long time.

You could be right about your assessment with Alex, however, it's not him.:p

By the way what tier do you belong in? Do you gamble? Potential stake horse? and finally (if it's not too personal) what's your age? You're not a super senior, right? I usually don't ask these many questions but you seem to be a very good guy, enjoy the forum and don't put too much emphasis on the answers you get..unless their answered by me.:) SORRY GHOST.

Dr. Bill

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Im all good with the "chain pullin".

You see Billy I's "Sorry Ghost" above? Don't buy it for a moment. He ain't the least bit sorry. :)

Ghost and Billy and Hacker argue about the "right" shot in the WWYDs, then get put in their places when Tom Wirth gives the real answer. ;)

Lots of good minds here... that's just four of 'em. You'll see.

baby huey

Verified Member
The most dominant player the last ten years is the same guy who has been the most dominant player the last 30 years. He sets the bar height and let the others jump over it. The answer is hanging in the rafters at Derby City.

Triple Smart

Verified Member
You could be right about your assessment with Alex, however, it's not him.:p

By the way what tier do you belong in? Do you gamble? Potential stake horse? and finally (if it's not too personal) what's your age? You're not a super senior, right? I usually don't ask these many questions but you seem to be a very good guy, enjoy the forum and don't put too much emphasis on the answers you get..unless their answered by me.:) SORRY GHOST.

Dr. Bill
Hello Billy, i have played 8 hours of one pocket today!
Which tier? Im not sure? I play pretty strong one pocket. Im 38 yrs old and im a boat captain
On the lower Mississippi river and Ohio river. I do gamble and i play on my own cash. Potential backers? Yea a few if i wanted to play that way but i avoid it. Any other questions and i will be glad to answer

Triple Smart

Verified Member
Hello Billy, i have played 8 hours of one pocket today!
Which tier? Im not sure? I play pretty strong one pocket. Im 38 yrs old and im a boat captain
On the lower Mississippi river and Ohio river. I do gamble and i play on my own cash. Potential backers? Yea a few if i wanted to play that way but i avoid it. Any other questions and i will be glad to answer

One more thing sir, just so you guys dont get the wrong idea...im like everyone else, my game has its strengths and weaknesses
strengths: i run balls very well and i bank well
Weakness: i dont get to play every day because of my job and im a family man so my "feel on some of the finesse shots suffers and like already stated, im 38 and im still learning some of the "correct" moves. I think that pretty much sums it up.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
One more thing sir, just so you guys dont get the wrong idea...im like everyone else, my game has its strengths and weaknesses
strengths: i run balls very well and i bank well
Weakness: i dont get to play every day because of my job and im a family man so my "feel on some of the finesse shots suffers and like already stated, im 38 and im still learning some of the "correct" moves. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Like I said, you seem like a good guy, post as often as you like we're a friendly group , nice having you.

Dr. Bill

Triple Smart

Verified Member
Like I said, you seem like a good guy, post as often as you like we're a friendly group , nice having you.

Dr. Bill

Quit pulling my chain Dr., or I'll post up copies of some of the malpractice lawsuits pending against you...:eek:...:heh

I think i have some VHS tapes around somewhere of this particular Dr. 😊
He played pretty darn good then for sure.