Win A Brand New S,M,&S Book 2014

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
In September of 2011 I bought 4 brand new "Shots, Moves , & Strategies" books directly from Eddie Robin. I still have two left after sending one to "Fanatic" and "Cloidius" winning the last one I offered in 2013.

Let's do this again:D.

I'm thinking of asking for $10 donations to onepocket.org for each number purchased and using the MegaMillions Gold Ball number as the decider for the winner. There are 46 numbers for the Gold Ball, according to the website. That means the field will be limited to 46 bids @ $10 apiece. I think that after the 46th bid is received we can use the second MegaMillions drawing after that date to decide the winner of the S,M, & S book. Whatever (Gold Ball) number comes up in that drawing will be the number that wins the brand new book.

Again, I want no monies from anyone. All $10 bids must be sent to Steve Booth at onepocket.org.. He can then use the money for running the site or the HOF dinner or anything else he deems necessary for running this great site.

Please do let me know your thoughts.

P.S. If we get close to 46 bids without actually achieving 46 bids, I will buy the rest and have a chance of winning my own book. Don't let that happen. If anyone sees a potential problem with my idea please inform me of your thoughts. I think I've thought it through but you never know.

Dennis

To be clear; you must send the money to Steve Booth. I don't know the methods available but I'm sure Steve will tell us.

After you send the money, pick your number from 1 to 46. You cannot pick a number that someone else has already picked.

NH Steve said:
If anyone would like to use Pay pal, they will need to request a PM from me due to their rules. Checks are 100% fine and can be made out to OnePocket.org and sent to 56 Baptist Road, Canterbury, NH 03224

Freddy, thanks to your e-mail you have the first two picks. Pick two numbers between 1-46 and send Booth a double-sawbuck:).

If someone would let the interested people on the All-Zaniness site know of this offer I would appreciate it.

Let's get this show on the road and get another new S,M,&S out there into the hands of someone who can use it.

After Freddy picks his two numbers the bidding will begin:)

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
1...Cary

2...Freddy B.

3...Cary

4...tsk7878

5...Freddy B.

6...unoperro

7...Mkbtank

8...kingrichardthelionheart

9... gbru

10..kickman

11..gbru

12..Cary

13..gbru

14..Mkbtank

16..Jakie

17..daylate$short

19..lll

20..Cary

21..Mkbtank

22..kickman

23..lll

24..jeffr72

25..unoperro

27..kingrichardthelionheart

29..12squared

30..lll

31..gbru

32..daylate$short

33..unoperro

34..Jimmy B

35..Jimmy B

36..Jimmy B

37..unoperro

39..gbru

41..tsk7878

44..tsk7878

46..Cary

Now we've got a list started.

To all: Please let me know if I made an error in posting your number.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

7, 14, and 21

Money sent (same paypal as last time I sent you money Steve)

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
23/30/19 for me
the check is in the mail to steve....:D

Jeez Larry, give me time to answer your questions before you edit:). Yes, you sent me a W.O.P. along with the errata sheets:p. I'm glad you like the Damn Yankees book;). Go Tigers:).

Your numbers have been added to the list.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Steve Booth, maybe I aint all that bright, but how do I request a PM for you for PayPal? Be explicit.

Beard

Forget the above. I sent a check.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Sent via PM Freddy. Anyone else need me pay pal email send me a PM

Geez did I not even say thanks??? 'Swrong with me?

Thanks to all who jump in to this and of course extra thanks to Dennis! That's very generous if you!!

unoperro

Verified Member
Please put me down for 6-25-33-37
Check is in the mail!

Thanks for all you do.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Anyone who would like to use pay pal, just PM me for my email address. I have received:

jeffr72: 10
Cary: 20
mitch: 30
nick (not sure your User Name): 10

Thank you!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I'll take #29 if it's still available. Thanks for running this contest to raise funds for Steve and this site. Very generous of you!

Dave