World One Pocket Challenge Match

jay helfert

Verified Member
This is the historic match up between Ronnie and Danny for 20K. I produced this match and the video coverage. There was some great and innovative play here, by two players who could still play. Both of them trained and prepared for this match.

I have the edited version of this match, with all the best shots and safeties, plus interviews of both players (by me) and some great One Pocket tips by Ronnie and Danny. This stuff is not on the five tape set.

This is on a single DVD, lasting approx. 2 hours and 40 minutes. I am selling it for $30 and that includes shipping inside the USA.

jayhelfert@yahoo.com

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
jay helfert said:
This is the historic match up between Ronnie and Danny for 20K. I produced this match and the video coverage. There was some great and innovative play here, by two players who could still play. Both of them trained and prepared for this match.

I have the edited version of this match, with all the best shots and safeties, plus interviews of both players (by me) and some great One Pocket tips by Ronnie and Danny. This stuff is not on the five tape set.

This is on a single DVD, lasting approx. 2 hours and 40 minutes. I am selling it for $30 and that includes shipping inside the USA.

jayhelfert@yahoo.com
I have the five tape set, but not yours -- do I just send $30 via paypal to this email address?
Thanks

jay helfert

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
I have the five tape set, but not yours -- do I just send $30 via paypal to this email address?
Thanks

Yes, that will work. I'll pay for shipping.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
jay helfert said:
Jay, I don't have Paypal. Is there a street address to send the dough?

Doc

jay helfert

Verified Member
Shorty said:
If this is the 1988 match, let me know...I have tapes 1 and 5...I need 2 3 and 4...or is this your own production?

Shorty

This is the edited version of the same match. Much of the down time between racks and delays between shots is edited out. Some elongated safety play is missing too.

What is shown is all the best shooting and most important parts of the match, plus additional footage that wasn't on the five tape set.

mypocket

Verified Member
From
Minnesota
Ronnie & Danny

Ronnie & Danny

Hi Jay,

My wife said I could get this for myself from her as a stocking stuffer. She's too good to me!
Do I PayPal you the money to your yahoo email?

Regards,
Roy