2015 Derby Dance Card

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Okay, all of us look forward to this event every year... Dr. Bill has graciously already replied and will probably kick my butt... however are there any others who plan on attending this year... Leaves are starting to turn... just trying to fill my dance card early...

Bille

PS Yes ghostie, I look forward to playing you this year...

PPS Pelican, I am driving up this year if you and I can stay sober during the ride you are more than welcome...

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Okay, all of us look forward to this event every year... Dr. Bill has graciously already replied and will probably kick my butt... however are there any others who plan on attending this year... Leaves are starting to turn... just trying to fill my dance card early...

Bille

PPS Pelican, I am driving up this year if you and I can stay sober during the ride you are more than welcome...

Don't be ducking me:D I already booked a room and hope I'm not in South America

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Bille

Promises, promises...

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
You could maybe trap me - how many balls do you figure you could give to a vision-challenged, self-medicating, senior citizen...:D

- Ghost

If you were going to be there, I was strongly considering getting with you for some advanced instruction. Dunno 'bout weight - your reputation precedes, Sir Ghost!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Looks like you have taken all the action Col. I'll stay home and watch pay per view and save $10K by not backing my horse against the Ghost.:D:frus

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
You could maybe trap me - how many balls do you figure you could give to a vision-challenged, self-medicating, senior citizen...:D

- Ghost

For a fellow vision-challenged, self-medicating, senior citizen (at least you don't have palsy, shingles, COPD and several basset hounds in your family tree) I would give up 11-5 for $3 a game or take 11-5 for $300. How could you go wrong when I give you the choice? :heh

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Booked a room

Booked a room

Jtompilot, how did you book already...I won't do that for another couple of weeks... Did you get a better deal?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
If you were going to be there, I was strongly considering getting with you for some advanced instruction. <----- Sounds good Dan - I'll make a champion out of you :eek: :heh Dunno 'bout weight - your reputation precedes, Sir Ghost!

- Ghost

For a fellow vision-challenged, self-medicating, senior citizen (at least you don't have palsy, shingles, COPD and several basset hounds in your family tree) I would give up 11-5 for $3 a game or take 11-5 for $300. How could you go wrong when I give you the choice? :heh

Howsabout this counter-offer, my fellow over-the-hill friend John....I'll meet you right smack-dab in the middle on both counts - we'll play even for $30 a game....:)

- Ghost

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
WINNER WINNER
CHICKEN DINNER
Now if I can get JR Hendy and his joints lubricated,:frus
I'm buying his trip.:eek::eek:
I might even bring some extra dough if Artie wants a rematch but I insist on a shot clock from ANYBODY from Chicago.:sorry You think the squeeze game is the nuts, lets see.
Best Coast VS Cold Windy City
YAAAA HOOOO:lol
I'll try to find a spot for you Col but I'm a little miffed you left town without settling up. Its $$$$$$ from here on out! (More of that ribbing, it just continues)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2015 Derby Dance Card

I did not use a dcc code. I'm not sure what day the 1p starts. I booked Jan24,25,26

Does anybody know definitively when the one pocket starts?? I would like to book as well.

Now that I look, I bet it starts on Sunday the 25 (not confirmed!) so your dates look good Jim.

Last edited: