The Ghost's One Pocket t-shirts

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Ghost: I would like one: black, short sleeve, 2XL, your standard logo front and back..

Need paypal infor..or whatever is needed to get this to you.

thanks,

bill worrell

keoneyo

Verified Member
Ghost I tried to paypal you but the address you gave me isn't working

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost: I would like one: black, short sleeve, 2XL, your standard logo front and back..

Need paypal infor..or whatever is needed to get this to you.

thanks,

bill worrell

Bill, check your pm's...

Ghost I tried to paypal you but the address you gave me isn't working

Try a little later I guess..don't know why it didn't go through...pilot Jim paypalled me last night with no problem.

Thanks, Ghost

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Luke...If you are still taking orders I would like

(1) ex. lg.
(1) lg
(1) long sleeve lg.
All of them blk....old design, with pool table and writing on back....thanks.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Luke...If you are still taking orders I would like

(1) ex. lg.
(1) lg
(1) long sleeve lg.

George bro....where ya been?...I guess you retired and livin' the high life these days, and too busy to come round here and visit us poor folk..:D...you gonna finally make it back to the DCC this year to get that 10-8 from me?..:)...

Okey doke, I got you covered for those 3 t-shirts...check your pm's...

- Ghost

Last edited:

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
George bro....where ya been?...I guess you retired and livin' the high life these days, and too busy to come round here and visit us poor folk..:D...you gonna finally make it back to the DCC this year to get that 10-8 from me?..:)...

Okey doke, I got you covered for those 3 t-shirts...check your pm's...

- Ghost

Hey Luke...Actually, I do FaceBook mostly. By the time I get caught up there it's time to get away from the computer. I haven't been playing much pool lately, especially for the last 7 weeks as my dog had puppies and that's like a full time job.

I might try to make it up especially for a 2 ball spot. But it would have to be 8 to 6 or I wouldn't have a chance against your ball running skills...in addition to your skill of playing that old "chicken-shit" style...hiding and such when you only made 1 or 2 that inning.

Actually I should get a ball for every ten years of extra experience you have on me. I started playing one pocket in about 2002 so you probably started in about 1970 or earlier. So that's at least 3x longer for you.

Gee...I think I might need 3 balls. Maybe 9-6...;)

PS...It's actually closer to 4 balls but I wouldn't want to rob you...:heh

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
Hey Luke...Actually, I do FaceBook mostly. By the time I get caught up there it's time to get away from the computer. I haven't been playing much pool lately, especially for the last 7 weeks as my dog had puppies and that's like a full time job.

I might try to make it up especially for a 2 ball spot. But it would have to be 8 to 6 or I wouldn't have a chance against your ball running skills...in addition to your skill of playing that old "chicken-shit" style...hiding and such when you only made 1 or 2 that inning.

Actually I should get a ball for every ten years of extra experience you have on me. I started playing one pocket in about 2002 so you probably started in about 1970 or earlier. So that's at least 3x longer for you.

Sorry Luke....I got so carried away trying to get that fair spot that I forgot to ask...Can I change that order slightly.

I want to add (1) "more" extra large short sleeve.

(1) ex. lg. (change to (2) ex. lg.
(1) lg
(1) long sleeve lg.

OnePocketStalker

get me some t- shirts too...

get me some t- shirts too...

hey man, i could use two of those... large long sleeve.....pm me for the info...

keep pocketing

OnePocketStalker

thanks

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Once again..before I put my order in...a note to everybody re. size/fit of these t-shirts - to make sure that you don't order too small of a size...any shrinkage will be very slight...you can use my size as a guideline...

I'm 5'8" and weigh 160 lbs. and I wear the size XL in these shirts - the Xl fits me just right, with a little comfortable roominess...

So you guys that are asking me for a size large..you better weigh 155 or less - unless you like to wear your t-shirts closely fitted instead of a little roomy...

The XXL increases in size quite a bit from the XL.

- Ghost

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Once again..before I put my order in...a note to everybody re. size/fit of these t-shirts - to make sure that you don't order too small of a size...use my size as a guideline...

I'm 5'8" and weigh 160 lbs. and I wear the size XL in these shirts - the Xl fits me just right, with a little bit of comfortable roominess...

So you guys that are asking me for a size large..you better weigh 150 or less - unless you like to wear your t-shirts closely fitted instead of a little roomy.

- Ghost

That being the case kindly change the one going to 33467 to a XXL. I ordered 2 from you. One is going to 08520....that'll be as ordered (XL).
Any question please PM. Thanks Frank G.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

I might try to make it up especially for a 2 ball spot. But it would have to be 8 to 6 or I wouldn't have a chance against your ball running skills...in addition to your skill of playing that old "chicken-shit" style...hiding and such when you only made 1 or 2 that inning. <----- damn George, that's harsh. :D

George...my better half Riva wants you to post up a pic of those puppies - she loves puppies more than a pool hustler loves a fish with a just-cashed Friday paycheck...:eek:

gbru

Verified Member
From
mobile al
George...my better half Riva wants you to post up a pic of those puppies - she loves puppies more than a pool hustler loves a fish with a just-cashed Friday paycheck...:eek:

I'll have to get my niece or some other young critter to show me how to post photos. But I'd be glad to oblige Riva's request when I get some help. I tried sending them on your mail Luke. See if they came through...cheers...!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Anybody else wanting T-Shirts before I put in my onepocket.org members order to my manufacturer?...pm me...

- Ghost

PS, Harry, here's your pic ------>

Attachments

• 1 1 Polo.jpg
    1 1 Polo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Luke and dates on when these be mailed.
Thanks
Keone

Keone....I should get them sent out in 1-1/2 - 2 weeks...unfortunately, holding things up a little, is that I'm still waiting for a few guys to get back to me re. their orders/what they want.

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Update...

Update...

My printer received the shirts on Friday....I went out there today to sort out 35 different sizes, colors, and design choices - got my head dizzy - I didn't know which pocket was mine after awhile :frus you guys all owe me a drink at the DCC...

I'm supposed to pick them up end of the week..so if the creek don't rise..I should be able to send them out to y'all One Pocket players on the weekend.

- Ghost

PS, Did I mention that sorting out all those colors got my head dizzy...:eek: >>>

Attachments

• 1 1 1 0bXCJ.jpg
    1 1 1 0bXCJ.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Update...

Update...

I got 3/4ths of the shirts shipped out today - I'll get the rest of them out on Monday...let me know when you get them/how you like them...it would also be cool if any of youse guys would want to take a pic of yourself wearing your shirt and post it up here...:)...

Keone...Riva's favorite of the shirt's, was the raspberry colored one that you got...

Shirt care note: The shirts and the printing will last longer if you always wash them in cold water, and/or hand wash them....best to wash them once before you wear them the first time - if after trying them on, you want them to shrink a slight bit, then wash it in warm/hot water just for the first wash or two.

Thanks again, enjoy the shirts, Ghost

Last edited: