Player sponsor 2017 DCC official thread

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
This will be the official thread for accounting of the donations, and ultimately the voting results as well as drawing results for our onepocket.org sponsored player to the upcoming Derby City Classic. There is background information on our prior sponsored players, along with paypal/credit card options available for donations on this page:

http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Mailing address if you want to send a check:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

*** Please include your User Name so I know who to thank!!! ***

You can also just pledge, and catch up with me at DCC if you are planning to be there -- honor system in place for onepocket.org members.

There will be a raffle from the donor list with raffle items to be added here. I'm going to start off the raffle with an unusual first item: I started this One Pocket website partly because I was working on a One Pocket book. Well that was 12 years ago, and I am still working on it, lol. But I will donate a one of a kind draft copy of my *book* (unfinished but there is a lot there none-the-less).

Both the raffle and the sponsorship voting will be proportionate to the donations -- one vote/chance for 20; 3 votes/chances for 50; 7 votes/chances for 100. Any donation of items for the raffle count for equivalent value for voting purposes. Anyone can comment or nominate or be the sponsored player, but IN ORDER FOR YOUR VOTES TO COUNT YOU NEED TO DONATE IN SOME MANNER OR OTHER.

Raffle items:
1. Steve's One Pocket book draft copy
2. Mcdermott G407 cue donated by unoperro

Pledges and or money received to date:
wgcp* 100
Miller 100
CoryinDC 50
lll 100
cincy_kid* 50
12squared 50
Jimmy B 50
TylerBob 50
wincardona* 100
sneakynito 50
poolandpokerman 20
hardmix 50
phil dade 100
Scrzbill* 100
LSJohn 100
ChicagoMike 50

Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i support mitch too
but will support whomever gets nominated
without demanding a recount....:D

Cory in dc

Verified Member
This will be the official thread for accounting of the donations, and ultimately the voting results as well as drawing results for our onepocket.org sponsored player to the upcoming Derby City Classic. There is background information on our prior sponsored players, along with paypal/credit card options available for donations on this page:

http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Mailing address if you want to send a check:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Rd.
Canterbury, NH 03224

*** Please include your User Name so I know who to thank!!! ***

You can also just pledge, and catch up with me at DCC if you are planning to be there -- honor system in place for onepocket.org members.

There will be a raffle from the donor list with raffle items to be added here. I'm going to start off the raffle with an unusual first item: I started this One Pocket website partly because I was working on a One Pocket book. Well that was 12 years ago, and I am still working on it, lol. But I will donate a one of a kind draft copy of my *book* (unfinished but there is a lot there none-the-less).

Both the raffle and the sponsorship voting will be proportionate to the donations -- one vote/chance for 20; 3 votes/chances for 50; 7 votes/chances for 100. Any donation of items for the raffle count for equivalent value for voting purposes. Anyone can comment or nominate or be the sponsored player, but IN ORDER FOR YOUR VOTES TO COUNT YOU NEED TO DONATE IN SOME MANNER OR OTHER.

Pledges and or money received to date:
wgcp* 100
Miller 100
CoryinDC 50

Thank you!!!!

I'll vote for Mitch, but will gladly support the will of the crowd here.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I will throw in $50 too Steve. I will hand it to you at the derby right before I hand you whatever extra Jacksons you win from me playing some 1 hole. :)

My vote is for Mitch also but as others have expressed, I will support any of our members that get the majority of the vote.

unoperro

Verified Member
Lets make this interesting. I am going to offer up a new
Mcdermott G407 cue. List is 490.00. Shop around it is available for 416.00 I will ship to the lucky wiiner upon notification from Steve.Since everyone is supporting Mitch( a fine choice) I am going to offer up the "cincykid".
Now we have a contest.:D

I really hope I can win Steve's donation as ,according to some posters,I need quite a bit of help.;)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Mcdermott G407 cue. List is 490.00. Shop around it is available for 416.00 I will ship to the lucky wiiner upon notification from Steve.Since everyone is supporting Mitch( a fine choice) I am going to offer up the "cincykid".

I really hope I can win Steve's donation as ,according to some posters,I need quite a bit of help.;)

Wow that is a generous donation, thank you! Would this be it (this pic is from eBay)?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That is it.

Looks good.. I sent in a small contr while watching Mosconi Cup. I would like my allocated votes to go toward Mkbtank. He seems to like one pocket quite a bit and has a pleasant demeanor on the MB. Go Mitch..

Tylerbob

Verified Member
From
Chandler Texas
My $50 check is in the mail, really! I'll let more knowledgeable members do the voting. Hoping to make it to DCC. It is on my bucket list.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

Thank you uno :)

However, the DCC is not far from me and I would rather see the sponsorship go towards a member who has to travel further to get here. I am honored but I think there are more deserving for this particular venue...(save my nomination for one of those west coast tourneys!) =D

Plus, I would rather see someone go who has a shot of doing well and representing the site! I am not quite there...(yet)

PS - very nice donation to the cause!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Wow that is a generous donation, thank you! Would this be it (this pic is from eBay)?
unoperro that is a VERY GENEROUS donation...:)
it will definitely help the sponsorship and site
THANK YOU from a member of the site
larry

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thank you uno :)

However, the DCC is not far from me and I would rather see the sponsorship go towards a member who has to travel further to get here. I am honored but I think there are more deserving for this particular venue...(save my nomination for one of those west coast tourneys!) =D

Plus, I would rather see someone go who has a shot of doing well and representing the site! I am not quite there...(yet)

PS - very nice donation to the cause!

cincy your day will come sooner than later (if you dont win this year)...:)
you are a great member with alot of enthusiasm and contributions via comments and wwyd

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Player sponsor 2017 DCC official thread

I would like to say Thank You so much for considering me for the honor of representing my favorite forum. If I end up as our horse, I promise to: A) represent 1p.org with enthusiasm. B)offer up detailed reports of any matches that I can, whether they are tournament or action matches. C)Arrive in shape (round) and stroke (pokey). I have been playing Well lately and em excited to get to DCC.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I would like to say Thank You so much for considering me for the honor of representing my favorite forum. If I end up as our horse, I promise to: A) represent 1p.org with enthusiasm. B)offer up detailed reports of any matches that I can, whether they are tournament or action matches. C)Arrive in shape (round) and stroke (pokey). I have been playing Well lately and em excited to get to DCC.

Go Mitch. You deserve our support

Cory in dc

Verified Member

"Round and Pokey" has a nice ring to it. Might want to put that on a shirt or something! (Even if you're not really that round or pokey.)

Good luck!