2015 Derby Dance Card

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Ghost

Ghost

You give us 10-6 and I will play our 50 against yours. that's 100 every game you win and 50 for every game we win... then we can discuss comedies...LOL

B

I would play in the mini... Bille 228-265-1394

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
All this woofing and derby talk makes me wanna go...But I think work is getting in the way again.

I need to hit the lottery so I can do what I want damnit!

Have fun! Sounds like a blast.

Dudley

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
All this woofing and derby talk makes me wanna go...But I think work is getting in the way again.

I need to hit the lottery so I can do what I want damnit!

Have fun! Sounds like a blast.

Dudley

C'mon Simon...you work for the family business - surely you can get away for a few days to hang out with the onepocket.org crew...:heh

- Ghost

PS, I'll give you the first break :)

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
C'mon Simon...you work for the family business - surely you can get away for a few days to hang out with the onepocket.org crew...:heh

- Ghost

PS, I'll give you the first break :)

That's the problem.

My responsibilities never quit.. We got some big stuff cooking but we're scraping by until they pop.

Dudley

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
You give us 10-6 and I will play our 50 against yours. that's 100 every game you win and 50 for every game we win... then we can discuss comedies...LOL

B

I would play in the mini... Bille 228-265-1394

bille, i guess you and me need to make our own comedy. not hearing much back from casper....:eek:

crickets.jpg

onepocketchump

Verified Member
I will play anyone here $50 one hole with the right game.

I will play anyone here $50 one hole with the right game.

There are now 9 hours of my bad one pocket on display on Ustream.

If I decide to exhibit at DCC again then I will be happy to play with anyone here with a spot that makes it gambling.

My journey from last year taught me much more about the depth of this game and how much more I need to learn.

So, that's my offer, make yours.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

If I decide to exhibit at DCC again then I will be happy to play with anyone here with a spot that makes it gambling.

My journey from last year taught me much more about the depth of this game and how much more I need to learn.

hope you and your family are well JB. i have been hitting my crosses a lot better from watching you last march....

dustin

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL

You pay for my trip and expenses and I'll play you even.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
If you thievin' Millers are willing to settle for just havin' the nuts, instead of the triple nuts :rolleyes: - you got action with 10-7...:heh

- Casper

let me consult with my partner. maybe you can shoot with the bridge every third shot if you don't like 10-6....

(FYI - i know the line on the ghost...he'll give you weight, just shy of what you really need...)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
the mortal nuts?

the mortal nuts?

I think that all we have to have is a time limit...all shots must be complete in 30 seconds... just saying... and maybe bump the bet

B

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Jb

Jb

I will play you, 300 on the light against a case like you sponsored John Brumback last year. Race to 5, even... I really liked the one you gave John...

B

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
let me consult with my partner. maybe you can shoot with the bridge every third shot if you don't like 10-6....

(FYI - i know the line on the ghost...he'll give you weight, just shy of what you really need...)

Attachments

• 1 1 2502159.jpg
    1 1 2502159.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

onepocketchump

Verified Member
You pay for my trip and expenses and I'll play you even.

Um, no. But thank you for the offer.

I will play you, 300 on the light against a case like you sponsored John Brumback last year. Race to 5, even... I really liked the one you gave John...

B

That would be odds on the money for me so sure thing sounds good to me.

chicagomike

Verified Member
WINNER WINNER
CHICKEN DINNER
Now if I can get JR Hendy and his joints lubricated,:frus
I'm buying his trip.:eek::eek:
I might even bring some extra dough if Artie wants a rematch but I insist on a shot clock from ANYBODY from Chicago.:sorry You think the squeeze game is the nuts, lets see.
Best Coast VS Cold Windy City
YAAAA HOOOO:lol
I'll try to find a spot for you Col but I'm a little miffed you left town without settling up. Its $$$$$$ from here on out! (More of that ribbing, it just continues)

I would be more than happy to show you some Chicago style 1p...I guarantee you will need not put me on any shot clock!

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
mini at DCC?

mini at DCC?

Are any folks interested in a mini? I kinda am, more so just to meet new people as much as to grind out. Maybe keep it fairly informal and fun. Hit me up if you're game with the dates you'll be there and we'll see how much interest there is.

Dan Clark
270-570-1103