πŸ“Έ Pic from my actual game the other day..🎱

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
However, If the cue ball was in a position where I would not have to jack-up over the 6-ball, then I would go against the gospel by "shooting at a ball not in play when needing only one to win the game," and go three rails with the 15-ball while leaving my cue ball down table. If I make the 15-ball I win the game, but realistically, I will most likely have three balls close to my pocket with the pressure on my opponent to defend flawlessly.
Is there an echo in here??...πŸ˜„

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Here is my attempt...
You're a monster - FrankenDave, 'frank' because you know you're a monster and you're not afraid to talk about it.
Were I the Ghost, I'd be looking at either copyright infringement or he may already be collecting monthly monster membership mortgages.
Hendy gets a pass in July.

soyale

is it possible to bank the six to the top left and one rail the cue ball underneath the 5?

puts a ball out of play and hides everything except a thin hit on the five or a kick.

unoperro

Verified Member
is it possible to bank the six to the top left and one rail the cue ball underneath the 5?

puts a ball out of play and hides everything except a thin hit on the five or a kick.
Think it has to be hit too hard to get the 6 up high enough. Whitey will be center of table or worse. Hey I also thought 3 railing the 5 would become a 5 railer and leave a shot.πŸ˜‰

Last edited: