Dallas

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Bill, given the size of Dallas, I was very surprised at the lack of pool halls. I believe I ended up playing at CK's which has 4 9' GC up front that played poorly.

I would put this city towards the bottom of the list for pool IMO.

Good luck.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
They're all scared of Cardone! Hey, if Newkirk ever started woofin' around over there, they'd open 6 rooms downtown!

Seriously, it's puzzling why a big metro area like that in the South has no poolrooms.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I'll just go to B Tyme a day earlier, thx guys.
Bill, You can get a game at Stixx & Stones in Lewisville almost any time. I got lucky there yesterday and won a bundle. Helps when you are 72

and they underestimate you. 1-pkt. Also, where Chris Robinson is the house pro. Nice room - not too far from Snookered in Frisco, also CK's.

unoperro

Verified Member
Newkirk call me I lost your number and since Sidewinder passed I don't have a good pool detective in dfw. Amos doesn't get out enough and Hank can't remember sh#$.😉😄😉

TxOnePocket

Verified Member
From
Arlington,Texas -
I think DFW is the most upgraded area in the country in the last 5 years, Fields Multiple monthly tourneys that draw 100+ w/long waiting lists and lots of action. I guess it's how you view it, of course with Jeremy Jones living here it's been a favorite for Mosconi events and a frequent gathering place for the likes of Sky, Billy, Shane and Chris, Hell it's Dennis's home away from home.

Most rooms the players frequent have went with Diamond 7' and 9' set up's exclusively, but if you are talking room size then yes the most 9' pro AMs is 5 @ Stix and Stones.