martinez reyes 48

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
its rafael's shot
game score 2-2
ball score 0- minus 1 ...rafa has minus one
if you look at the ob sign you can see the side the cue ball is on is rafael's pocket ,,,,ie rafael's pocket is the corner on the same side as the cue ball
rafa efren 39 wwyd.jpg

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
These screenshots are hard to see how they are laying.
if this is laying good, he can push his ball towards the hole without interrupting the double frozen balls by efren's hole.

Attachments

• rafa efren 39 wwyd.jpg
    rafa efren 39 wwyd.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
These screenshots are hard to see how they are laying.
if this is laying good, he can push his ball towards the hole without interrupting the double frozen balls by efren's hole.

this is the shot I saw but it may be laying high so the cue will end up wrong side if yo have to draw or center ball to get the carom

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Hit the ten with follow, a simple lag roll forward cue ball hit stripe slightly off center right. Bank it to your side put cue ball behind the 5/3, better yet freeze em on the back side of that combo. Fairly controllable cue ball position for this shot.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
bank the stripe with some RHE and roll the CB down as close to the back side of the 4 as I can get it

I think the tickie version of that might play better.

Update. I didn't see Frank's shot, but I like that a lot too.

beatle

Verified Member
a sensible player would bank the 15 into the 8,9, and bring the cue back to where it is.

beatle

Verified Member
maybe if you dont hide him but it isnt an easy shot for him and can sell out where you are the dog right now. those look like tight pockets.

the other shots all come with a high degree of mistake in them.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bank the stripe with some RHE and roll the CB down as close to the back side of the 4 as I can get it

Hit the ten with follow, a simple lag roll forward cue ball hit stripe slightly off center right. Bank it to your side put cue ball behind the 5/3, better yet freeze em on the back side of that combo. Fairly controllable cue ball position for this shot.

maybe if you dont hide him but it isnt an easy shot for him and can sell out where you are the dog right now. those look like tight pockets.

the other shots all come with a high degree of mistake in them.
I agree
the ones quoted above seem a lot more risk free