Photos from Hague 5, the 2nd OnePocket.org European One Pocket tournament

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I've uploaded a whole bunch of tournament photos to a gallery on my pool photography website poolinaction.com, that you can browse here:

The way the table lighting is set up at Hague 5 there was a central area of 4 tables all with bright and broad table lights, whereas the perimeter tables had much lower level of lighting -- a bit more for intimate ambience than technical lighting. So my photos are almost entirely from those 4 well lit tables. I seem to have missed both Michael and Mitch (they were definitely there lol) because they must have played on the outer tables when I was in photography mode (as opposed to playing myself or doing commentary). I also focus on tournament photos, rather than just ambience/fun/social photos when I shoot a tournament. Sorry about that guys! Maybe Mitch or others who took phone photos can chip in with more that would fill out the real sense of what a good time it was!

The tournament winner, Benjamin Baier, is actually a member here El Duderino :) from Germany.