The Oklahoma Roots of One Pocket - eBook Available for Purchase on Amazon

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
I read my copy yesterday.. good job .. it held my interest.. I would like the hardback edition when available.. thanksšŸ˜Š
Bill, you get Signed Copy #3.

I was just reading up on how to sharpen my machete with a beltsander!

Attachments

• 20240115_135450.jpg
    20240115_135450.jpg
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20240115_135519.jpg
    20240115_135519.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20240115_135608.jpg
    20240115_135608.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lll

beltsander bill

Verified Member
Bill, you get Signed Copy #3.

I was just reading up on how to sharpen my machete with a beltsander!
Believe it or not,I had a spindle grinder that I used refinishing wood golf clubs. I sold it to a ā€œred neckā€ knife maker. He is gone now but you are on the right path! Good luck šŸ€ Thanks for the book.. let me know..

Attachments

• IMG_3291.jpeg
    IMG_3291.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3290.jpeg
    IMG_3290.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 4

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
I want one!
You're quoted in several places throughout the book, @jay helfert. And for the print edition, I'd like to include our interview in whole as an appendix.

As far as your theory about The Eufaula Kid and Ronnie Allen, you may be onto something ... but I'm waiting to hear back from Glenn Womack's living relatives before speculating further. Eufaula's daughter and two nephews are still alive and I don't want to cause any embarassment for anyone we'd like to honor.

44031_05_00083-01471.jpg

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
Believe it or not,I had a spindle grinder that I used refinishing wood golf clubs. I sold it to a ā€œred neckā€ knife maker. He is gone now but you are on the right path! Good luck šŸ€ Thanks for the book.. let me know..
Believe it or not, I've got some old wood clubs I inherited from my grandfather! They came with a 50,000 square foot shop building full of tools I don't know how to use yet.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Believe it or not, I've got some old wood clubs I inherited from my grandfather! They came with a 50,000 square foot shop building full of tools I don't know how to use yet.
Renovate that building and hold some 2-3 week long pool tournaments in it. You can do something a few times a year.

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
Renovate that building and hold some 2-3 week long pool tournaments in it. You can do something a few times a year.
I WILL!

As soon as the Sheriff Dept. recovers my inheritance money from my uncle and little cousin, I'll outfit it with Diamonds like Eric Durbin's place.

George Jansco started out with a lot less.

BTW You're Cornbread's family, right? You're invited once I get it going.

I'm in Alpena, Arkansas, thirty miles south of Branson, Missouri.

jay helfert

Verified Member
You're quoted in several places throughout the book, @jay helfert. And for the print edition, I'd like to include our interview in whole as an appendix.

As far as your theory about The Eufaula Kid and Ronnie Allen, you may be onto something ... but I'm waiting to hear back from Glenn Womack's living relatives before speculating further. Eufaula's daughter and two nephews are still alive and I don't want to cause any embarassment for anyone we'd like to honor.

View attachment 442446
Save me a hard copy, signed please!

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
Everybody who purchased the Kindle version and wants the hardcover edition as well ...

Be sure to save the receipt from your Amazon purchase so I can give you a $7.99 discount on the price of the hardcover.

No need to send a copy to me. I'll take your word for it. :cool:

Reactions: lll