Bank shots aiming

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
fred bentivegna said:
As careful as he is, I'm sure I could get Artie to stake it for the big balloons. How close are we going to be to the object ball? 8 and 9 footers, you can deal me out.

the beard
This is round 4 and your (Freddie) not putting up much of a fight, I expected more from you. But you are putting up some resistance.Of coarse there will probably be a few long rail banks and two rail banks, plus the shorter cross corner banks. There will probably be banks that carries all distances and differen't angles, just the way good onepocket bank players like them.Endurance won't play much of a role in the outcome of this event, so saddle up. It's Chicago against the west, there's a lot riding on this besides money. Don't let us down, whoever you are.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
As careful as he is, I'm sure I could get Artie to stake it for the big balloons. How close are we going to be to the object ball? 8 and 9 footers, you can deal me out.

the beard
I Will BAck You In Banks Nothing Over A Hundred Thousand But Thats Only Because I Have Never Lost Betting On You Playing Banks. Either Your Good Or I Am Lucky. Or Maybe Both Good And Lucky

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I Will BAck You In Banks Nothing Over A Hundred Thousand But Thats Only Because I Have Never Lost Betting On You Playing Banks. Either Your Good Or I Am Lucky. Or Maybe Both Good And Lucky

Well Dick all this hustling, and jockying for position has finally paid off.
$IOO,000.00 Just think of what we can do with that money??:cool: :cool:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
wincardona said:
Well Dick all this hustling, and jockying for position has finally paid off.
$IOO,000.00 Just think of what we can do with that money??:cool: :cool:

I just showered,shaved, and brushed my teeth, now im ready to go out into the real world. Hope to see you guy's mixing it up more in the middle rounds (5 thru 9)so when I get back I can have something to amuse me. And others as well.

PS. A good venue for this to take place would be the Galviston tournament.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
wincardona said:
I just showered,shaved, and brushed my teeth, now im ready to go out into the real world. Hope to see you guy's mixing it up more in the middle rounds (5 thru 9)so when I get back I can have something to amuse me. And others as well.

Billy You Never Replied To Being In Shape To Play Pool Or Doesnt It Matter If We Are In Shape Or Not

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
wincardona said:

Hey Billy......What do you think of the satin boxing shorts that I see them wearing during this bout....

Freddy's wearing some black Everlast's with the Italian National flag colors sewn on.....:cool:

And Dick's wearing some lovely Fruit Of The Loom mauve and lavender satin shorts with silk trim.....:eek:....:D

- Ghost

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Billy You Never Replied To Being In Shape To Play Pool Or Doesnt It Matter If We Are In Shape Or Not
Only Real People Go Out In They Real World Were Do Fantasy People Go To Disnyland.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
fred bentivegna said:
There is a missing ingredient in the Johnson procedure that might be critical to determine success. I brought it up in another thread -- a dumb, teenaged, female, hillbilly runaway.
Beard, I took the liberty of adding a little clarity to your request. But you livin' in the wrong state for that type of wimin. Come on down to Miss. or Ala. and take a look at some them fine young southern Appalachian gals who come rollin' down out of the foothills. You think something wouldn't rise to the occasion?:)

Doc

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
gulfportdoc said:
...and take a look at some them fine young southern Appalachian gals who come rollin' down out of the foothills...Doc

As the hillfolk say, them gals is all under-fed and over-sexed;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gulfportdoc said:
Beard, I took the liberty of adding a little clarity to your request. But you livin' in the wrong state for that type of wimin. Come on down to Miss. or Ala. and take a look at some them fine young southern Appalachian gals who come rollin' down out of the foothills. You think something wouldn't rise to the occasion?:)

Doc

Doc,

Wouldn't them there be called "hill-bimbo's" ? I think Freddy may require the services of a young, nubile, runaway "hill-hooker"

Dick <--thinks if Fred were smart, he would change his avatar to a picture of his cute Dachsie's, (as I have) to better attract any female under 90. :eek:
( even though everyone knows "Girl's love Dick") ;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Hey Dick I found another hot young lass, but she is torn between us. :cool:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
With all of this talk about Marilyn and Freddy getting his Johnson, I thought it would be funny to see what the baby would look like. :p

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fast Lenny said:
Hey Dick I found another hot young lass, but she is torn between us. :cool:

You can have her Lenny, she looks a little too old for me.
Thanks anyway.

By the way, putting Fred's mug on MM, is sacreligious. :eek:

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
You can have her Lenny, she looks a little too old for me.
Thanks anyway.

By the way, putting Fred's mug on MM, is sacriligous. :eek:
Thanks brother, you usually are not so sharing and I am tired of 2nds. :D I did find a lady who was quite in love with Freddy and pictured her below, it must be that he is famous for those "Banking with the Beard" dvds, better get a dvd out Dick before you cant get it up...umm.I mean get up out of bed anymore. :p

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Artie Bodendorfer said:

Artie, Chicago action ONLY, should NOT count. The equipment, the jar, home cookin', and staying away from Bugs, should all be taken into consideration.

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Fast Lenny said:
With all of this talk about Marilyn and Freddy getting his Johnson, I thought it would be funny to see what the baby would look like. :p
Lenny, you devil. Now I won't be able to get that ugly picture out of my head today! "Fredrique Monroe".

Why is everyone giving Fred the needle all of a sudden? I think it's Dick's and Pittsburgh Billy's fault.

Doc

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
no doc , freddies doc gave the needle to fix ( makeover) the "johnson". billy and sjd had nothing to do with it:D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
getting back to banking aiming systems with freddies new "johnson" depending on what the doc did freddie might be able to aim to one hole and shoot in the other:eek:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Yowzah!

Yowzah!

gulfportdoc said:

Doc

Now that's what I'm talking about! Years back I went with a girl from the Kentucky Outback -- way back in the woods. Monroe Brock from the Maverick Club in Richmond Ky fixed me up. Lovely girl, stone country. She was out on bond when I was with her, and our romance ended when she got sent away for 20 yrs for shooting her previous boy friend. I brought her up to Chicago for a few days and I believed her story about some "mystery" person shooting her boy friend until I took a sneak peak into her purse. She had brass-knuckles and a snub .38 in there. Sex after that became very exciting, to say the least. I am a careful man, I was only with her another month after I found the pistol. Truthfully. the brass knucks scared me more. Turned out she had whipped every girl in the county, along with several policeman.

the Beard

Looks sweet and harmless, dont she?

(Lenny, one more of those hideous pics and I will burn your house down.)

Attachments

• scan0001 (310 x 600).jpg
    scan0001 (310 x 600).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • scan0002 (300 x 600).jpg
    scan0002 (300 x 600).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0