Champions One Pocket Series Corey Deuel vs Danny Smith AUG 17-19

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Day 3 recap: Deuel holds on

Day 3 recap: Deuel holds on

Entering Day 3, Danny Smith was down 20-15, a yeoman's task to overtake Corey's lead. As many expected, Danny Smith was up to the task, steaming through the early hours of day 3 and erasing the five game lead and actually taking the lead 28-26. Danny was patient, moving the balls up table and winning grinding games, and playing the way many knew he could play. Corey seemed in a bit of funk early, but as happened in the first two days, saved his best pool for the last two hours of the match.

After Danny had taken a 28-26 lead, Corey won four in a row to close out the match. Both players were pretty exhausted after the set, and the one pocket world salutes both for some top shelf one pocket for our viewing pleasure. Thanks to poolactiontv for bringing the match to us and we look forward to the next challenge match.

Deuel vs. Bustamante

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
up past my work-day bedtime.....what an enjoyable match.....
:)

You have work days?

I must have misheard your "job" description. :D

(Mum's the word... you know I would never rat out a pimp... oh, wait.... I mean ... er... a Young Ladies' Employment Opportunity Consultant.)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Congrats to Corey Deuel

What a fantastic One Pocket match both players played great.

Corey ended up winning 30-28 after a great comeback from Danny on day three.

Thanks to everybody that tuned in :)

Ray's packing up all the equipment and driving 1300 miles to the next event :eek:

PoolActionTV will be in Amarillo TX this Saturday at Slim's Pool Palace for a $7000 added 9-Ball event.

39628826_10212111795020146_4470519153601544192_n.jpg

website-logo.png

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Great match indeed, thanks for putting this together Ray and great quality on the stream / commentary, well worth it!

I went to bed at 24-23 Corey and to hear Danny was up 28-26?? Wow!

Even though I probably need 11 or 12 to 5 from either of these monsters, there were so many times I bit my tongue at their shot selections, lol...

I guess it just proves that no matter how smart you are or how much knowledge you have of one hole, running balls is still king...

Congratulations Corey and very nice effort Danny!

Looking forward to the next match, I will go ahead and pick Busty now after seeing some of the shots Corey took!!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Bustamante vs Deuel next in the Challenge of Champions :)

Same format race to 30, stay tuned one pocket fans for date and venue announcement for this match soon.

Who do you guys like,and who would you like to see challenge the winner ?

PoolActionTV is working hard to bring some great One Pocket matches that the fans really want to see.

Another HUGE money match is the works now featuring The Lion guys.

Nobody streams more Top notch One Pocket than PoolActionTV , thanks to you guys the fans that support the stream it's all possible.

xD9M2rDFHXUb-Vxgx1JU5Q_r.jpg

website-logo.png

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
of course dennis/alex/tony/shannon /shane would be great but
i would like to see josh roberts play and commentate with JJ if he is not playing
from josh's commentary he already has a great understanding of the game
he is one of the younger coming up the ranks guys and it would be nice to get to see in action some of the newer players ie billy thorpe also comes to mind

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Would also love to see JJ in the ring, after hearing some of his commentary, I can see why everyone says he is top notch!

BRLongArm

Verified Member
The match up has to have marquee value so the streamer can make money. I would like to see SVB in action with any of the top 10 one pocket players. We don't often see him playing long action matches of one pocket and I think it would be insightful to see where he actually stacks up with the one pocket community. Many on this site swear he is top 5. This would be a good way to see.

SVB v. Josh Roberts
SVB v. Justin Hall
SVB v. Corey Deuel/Bustamante winner

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
The match up has to have marquee value so the streamer can make money. I would like to see SVB in action with any of the top 10 one pocket players. We don't often see him playing long action matches of one pocket and I think it would be insightful to see where he actually stacks up with the one pocket community. Many on this site swear he is top 5. This would be a good way to see.

SVB v. Josh Roberts
SVB v. Justin Hall

I agree Joe! It would be cool to see all the top 10 do a long format like that to see where they fall in pecking order...You could come up with a pseudo top 10 and just start from the bottom of the list:

#10 vs #9
winner plays #8
winner plays #7
etc....

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

SVB v. Josh Roberts
SVB v. Justin Hall

excellent idea joe

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Top 10 points leaders 2018

Top 10 points leaders 2018

1. Pagulayan 22,200
2. Chohan 21,400
3. Bustamante 18800
4. Hall 18700
5. Orcollo 14,900
6. Deuel 8500
7. Van Boening 8200
8. Bergman 6000
9. Roberts 4800
10. Kiamco 4100

Based on results from Derby City Classic, US Open, Scotty Townsend Memorial, Big Tyme Classic, Buffalo's Pro Classic, Big Dog Classic, West Coast Challenge.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
STARTS AT 2PM CENTRAL

Watch Day 3 Loop of Corey Deuel v Danny Smith Race to 30 One Pocket match. It will loop until 10am Wednesday.

PREMIUM MEMBERS, EVENT PASS BUYERS, SUNDAY PASS BUYERS watch FREE.

If you didn't have the pass to watch it live you can get a pass for only 6.95 at www.poolactiontv.com

39814876_2237383036291775_3715401535744638976_n.png

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
STARTS AT 2PM CENTRAL

Watch Day 3 Loop of Corey Deuel v Danny Smith Race to 30 One Pocket match. It will loop until 10am Wednesday.

PREMIUM MEMBERS, EVENT PASS BUYERS, SUNDAY PASS BUYERS watch FREE.

If you didn't have the pass to watch it live you can get a pass for only 6.95 at www.poolactiontv.com

View attachment 23279

$6.95 is a great deal
better deal is to get a 6 month pass...:)

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
$6.95 is a great deal
better deal is to get a 6 month pass...:)

Yep Ray is doing a replay today from the $6,000 entry event at Smokin Aces :)

Starts at 2pm central

Our final loop before leaving for Amarillo!!!

This is the Semi Finals from Smokin Aces $6000 ENTRY One Pocket!! Francisco Bustamante vs Josh Roberts. On commentary is Scott Rabon, Nick Varner and Billy Incardona

This is free for current Premium Members and only 6.95 for everyone else. Get a pass at poolactiontv.com

This is a great match guys

39864455_2239357976094281_3721343644473491456_n.jpg

Last edited: