Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

El Chapo

Verified Member
Tony gets fewer balls with a good shot than any top one pocket player I’ve seen. Ever. But I have not watched too much of his play but I see him get shots a lot and dog the very first inning very non shalant like. Whatever. Just an observation. Don’t matter how good you move if you don’t run out

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Yes, I was concerned about Billy's drinking going into this, but he figured it out.
For those that did not catch that the match was starting an hour earlier, is there a replay available?
Billy ran 7 and out 6 of the 7 games, starting with a 5 game run of 7 and outs. 1:10 min. final day.
Thanks for the show Billy! Very enjoyable high level play!
I'll for sure watch the next match up!
Whitey

Reactions: lll

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Joe L.,
I, as I am sure other members, want to thank you for your part in this promotion ! Greatly appreciated!
Would it be possible to get a high-lite video of Billy Thorpe's bank shots. The double back bank in particular was spectacular. That bank really surprised me in that coming off the 2nd rail it held true and did not reverse. The table played very well for the banks!
Thanks again for your contribution towards this event! Great event, I really liked the race to 21, and looking forward to more!
Whitey

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Joe L.,
I, as I am sure other members, want to thank you for your part in this promotion ! Greatly appreciated!
Would it be possible to get a high-lite video of Billy Thorpe's bank shots. The double back bank in particular was spectacular. That bank really surprised me in that coming off the 2nd rail it held true and did not reverse. The table played very well for the banks!
Thanks again for your contribution towards this event! Great event, I really liked the race to 21, and looking forward to more!
Whitey
Probably have to direct that to Terry Hannah or Ray. I can't believe Tony wants any more. Billy ran out almost every time he had a shot.

Joe

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Probably have to direct that to Terry Hannah or Ray. I can't believe Tony wants any more. Billy ran out almost every time he had a shot.

Joe
Well for starters, Tony should drop the 8-7 silliness. Even at Buff's.
I recall years back that Ronnie Allen could give Eddie Kelly 9-8, but lost when he gave him 8-7.
But Tony has no business spotting Thorpe anything.