Ghost Stood by Us, but did we stand by him?

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I, and I really feel this way, that from the administration on down we owe Ghost are heartfelt apology.
As I specifically recall he had asked fellow members more than once not to criticize his fellow playing partner for their wwyd shot selection. They are not only playing partners but friends of his.
I believe Ghost's warning got neglected.
I wish at the time that I had the present of mind to vocally support his heartfelt request.
I am now apologizing for my in action! And thank you, Ghost, for all that you have done for us.
Sincerely, I am very regretful! Whitey

beatle

Verified Member
i dont know anything about either thing.

all i know is ghost belongs here and is sorely missed.

f--k anyone that has chased him away.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I, and I really feel this way, that from the administration on down we owe Ghost are heartfelt apology.
As I specifically recall he had asked fellow members more than once not to criticize his fellow playing partner for their wwyd shot selection. They are not only playing partners but friends of his.
I believe Ghost's warning got neglected.
I wish at the time that I had the present of mind to vocally support his heartfelt request.
I am now apologizing for my in action! And thank you, Ghost, for all that you have done for us.
Sincerely, I am very regretful! Whitey
I don’t know anything about either instance, but he drifted into me the other day and seems to be doing well.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I wish the ghost would come back , I have 2 members I will gladly wish into the cornfield, if he does.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Needless to say, the place isn't the same without you G. Thanks for all the priceless information you shared over the years and I think we should vote you in the HOF one day for all the thankless work you have put into the game over the yrs. You probably should have already went in with John anyway. Much appreciated!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks, guys, for the respectful responses. I feel it is good to recognize these 3 areas, although it is pure speculation, where we fell short.
I also see a correlation between then, the past, and now, the present, for now we have members putting up wwyd's that might be getting a little dishearten, and as I still feel I am a junior member, I'd like to say if I may, a simple thank you goes a long way in being respectful to their efforts.
Also, as a member that does post threads, I'd like to note that there is nothing worse than having 0 comments, so if you have the time, a simple thank you goes a long way there too.
thanks again for making this a respectful thread! Whitey

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Thanks, guys, for the respectful responses. I feel it is good to recognize these 3 areas, although it is pure speculation, where we fell short.
I also see a correlation between then, the past, and now, the present, for now we have members putting up wwyd's that might be getting a little dishearten, and as I still feel I am a junior member, I'd like to say if I may, a simple thank you goes a long way in being respectful to their efforts.
Also, as a member that does post threads, I'd like to note that there is nothing worse than having 0 comments, so if you have the time, a simple thank you goes a long way there too.
thanks again for making this a respectful thread! Whitey
Thanks for reminding us whitey, ghroast was one of the good guys, and we should have done better.

OldSchool

Verified Member
I wish the ghost would come back , I have 2 members I will gladly wish into the cornfield, if he does.

Billy, in a pm to me, if you would expound on your post above ^, I will give you my thoughts, because I think we are in agreement.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Billy, in a pm to me, if you would expound on your post above ^, I will give you my thoughts, because I think we are in agreement.
I'm just joking actually, I try to get along with everybody and if it's not possible , I just stay away from them.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Yes, Ghost and I go back a couple years before the website, when we first met at Derby City and discovered our shared love of One Pocket -- the thinking side of the game. I surely miss him here!