How Many Spot Shots....

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
To tell the complete truth, I would not bet too high on 2 in a row. When I practice them I feel great, stroke feels dangerous, my head says "oh yeah" just spear it in. But then when I shoot, it may hit the end-rail, the side-rail and sometimes the pocket. I plain and simply can't see the cueball good enough to know where the shot is going. It's tough missing so many of the shot that I've always loved in tough spots for the cash, but like Rod says, "gettin' old ain't for sissies".

You always remind me of that great line from "Cheer's" where Sam stops by, and finds Dianne drunk as a skunk, almost OD'd on wine.
He say's "You know Dianne...you are really drunk"
She replies " Yes, I know I'm drunk, but you sir, are stupid...but I'll be sober in the morning"

(if the floo shits...etc.)

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
I always think of that great line from "Cheer's" where Sam stops by, and finds Dianne drunk as a skunk. He say's "You know...you are really drunk"
She replies " Yes, I know I'm drunk, but you are stupid...I'll be sober in the morning"

(if the floo shits...etc.)

Hey, was that a shot?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Hey, was that a shot?

Once again...you have violated the 30 minute rule, now how stupid do you feel ?

Ain't it fun when nobody else is awake, and YOU are shitface ? You are so easy ! :eek:

PS..I will wager a bottle, the Colt's end the season with a better record then the Saint's (sorry Vapros)

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
SJDinPHX said:
It is a lot tougher, than a lot of people seem to think it is...miss once..you lose ! Thats a lot more pressure, than just making it once.

Spot shots are not a gimmie...I usually made them too, but have you ever seen anyone concede the game...on a spot shot from the kitchen ?
I really don't think very many TOP PLAYER'S (with a brain) would fire at 15 in a row, with their own cash..:cool:

If its so easy, I would let them mark a target spot on the rail,... and bet they can't do 25 in a row..:eek:

You people are crazy...JMHO
I've never made 15 in a row, and I practice the shot frequently. I may have made 12 once, but 10 or 11 is my usual best limit. If I'm rolling the spots shots in pretty consistently, then I know my alignment is perfect.

Doc

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
gulfportdoc said:
Well, I can see that you're a gambling man.;) For my part, I can get involved in the spot shot prop any Saturday. Skeeter's is not crowded on Sat. afternoons. We'd have to coordinate it with Dick re the stakes.

Would you require an assistant to spot the ball up each time, or would you do that yourself?

Let's hear from Dick, either on this thread, or via PMs.

Doc

I would prefer an assistant to spot the ball, but if I have to do it then the bet changes imop. I would trust you to do the spotting all day doc....im offshore right now, when I get back on land we will speak about this more.

best wishes, and merry christmas,
The Greyone

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Greyghost said:
I would prefer an assistant to spot the ball, but if I have to do it then the bet changes imop. I would trust you to do the spotting all day doc....im offshore right now, when I get back on land we will speak about this more.

best wishes, and merry christmas,
The Greyone
Sounds good, podna. Let me know. Hope you have a good weather Christmas out there!

Doc

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
gulfportdoc said:
Sounds good, podna. Let me know. Hope you have a good weather Christmas out there!

Doc

I think we'll get there doc, aint no bad wether ever stopped me...

I'll just open up the door let the house and table get cold and snap off eddie taylors 4 rail in the corner shot.....the colds a gift and a tool lol.

merry christmas,
Keeb-